I have lived through only a fraction of a lifetime but the lessons I've learned are far from few.
This is 20 things I've learned before turning 21...
1. Inspiration is the key to fulfillment.
2. True love is never something to take for granted.
3. Always think before you speak.
4. Young people are capable of so much more than they think.
5. Comparison is the thief of joy.
6. You can tell so much about a person by how they treat a waiter/waitress.
7. You will regret the opportunities you don't take.
8. Finding your true passion is rare and once you've found it never let it go.
9. Age means so little in the grand scheme of things.
10. Blondes most definitely have more fun.
11. When someone wrongs you, kill them with kindness.
12. Never ever stop loving yourself.
13. People that don't like dogs cannot be trusted.
14. A day without laughter is a day wasted.
15. Continue to make mistakes and continue to grow from them.
16. A few amazing friends are better than many fake ones.
17. You are your own worst critic.
18. Not everyone has your best interest at heart.
19. Stop trying to handle everything on your own and give it to God.
20. Travel, explore and learn as much and as often as you can.