20 Things I'm Good At But Can't Put On My Resume

If only napping was considering impressive...

28
Spongebob

In celebration of this being my 20th Odyssey article, I've decided to compose a list of 20 things I consider myself to be good at, but cannot put on a resume. So, here are 20 things I'm good at, but don't really matter in the real world:

1. I'm really good at coloring inside of the lines on children's coloring pages. My favorites are Spongebob and the Little Mermaid.

2. I can add exactly one half of a sugar packet into my coffee, not one-third, not one-fourth, but exactly half.

3. I can take three hour naps like it's my job.

4. I know when all the restaurants in my community have Happy Hours and discounted foods/drinks- it's a talent I take great pride in.

5. I can memorize entire Drake albums, every song from start to finish, I'm a big fan. I love Drake and singing is super fun especially when driving but it's not a skill I'd put on a resume.

6. I can quote about 90% of the movie Stepbrothers. The movie is hilarious and inappropriate though, not real educational.

7. I've seen every episode of The Office at least 7 times. I don't even know if this is a skill but I think it's pretty impressive.

8. I'm really good at frosting cupcakes and decorating them with sprinkles. Boom.

9. I use the hell out of the puppy Snapchat filter, again this isn't really a skill but it's something I think I'm good at.

10. I'm SUPER good at Candy Crush. This girl has been playing the game for over four years and she's on level 1912 right now. ;)

11. I make some bomb Fried Rice. So yummy, yet so not useful to put on a resume.

12. I can skim a book or reading material really fast and still get the jist of it... most of the time... College has taught me something after all.

13. I'm decent at swatting away ping pong balls when the other team bounces it while playing "beer pong." However, I can't really brag about this on a resume, and I go to a Catholic school so we play "water pong."

14. I can tie shoelaces real good.

15. I can drink a Treinta Iced Coffee from Starbucks within 10 minutes on a hot day. That's 30 ounces of caffeinated wonderful yumminess. I'm no mathematician but I'm averaging 3 ounces per minute so I think that's pretty good.

16. When adding Siracha to my meals, I can make super pretty designs, sometimes I make Siracha flowers or swirly lines.

17. I can make the perfect over-medium egg. The yolk is runny and delicious.

18. I'm really good at painting nails, I mean I can't do any fancy flowers or anything but just regular paint coats I'm good at.

20. If I'm super patient I can roast the perfectly golden brown, gooey, marshmallow. Their seriously so good but messy, I recommend them with chocolate and graham crackers.

There you have it. 20 things I enjoy and think I'm good at, but have no real use in the professional world.