20 Things I Care More About Than The Kardashians Being Pregnant

Really, like we need more of them?
2164

1. What am I going to read next?

I really want to read "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie, but "Alias Grace" is dropping on Netflix soon and I want to read the book before I watch it.

2. When can I trade in my shorts for sweaters?

The first few weeks of September were beautifully stormy and chilly Halloween weather. Then, all of a sudden, it’s feeling like July again. WTF Mother Nature!?

3. Howard and Bernadette’s second baby.

Halley and Wally would be really cute siblings names, don’t you think?

4. Sheldon and Amy’s wedding.

I REALLY hope they don’t drag this engagement out for too long.

5. How many times a week should I wash my hair?

I sweat in my sleep and my hair is all greasy in the morning. But if I over wash it, my hair gets brittle.

6. What if the bee I squashed last week has friends out for revenge?

I woke up with bug bites on my leg so now I fear for my safety….

7. Should I take up Zumba again?

Of course, to do that I would actually have to get to the gym first.

8. Those affected by the recent hurricanes in Florida and Puerto Rico.

Unless Kylie Jenner’s baby is the Messiah destined to protect the world from natural disasters, I don’t care.

9. Should I shave my legs today?

I mean, I only shaved two days ago, but I already feel the prickles. I worry people might notice.

10. What am I going to be for Halloween?

I could either dress up as Ariel or wear this stunning purple dress from Torrid with Jack Skellington’s face stitched all over the velvet. Decisions, decisions...

SEE ALSO: The 10 Most Overrated Halloween Costumes College Girls ALWAYS Choose

11. If Spencer Reid leaves "Criminal Minds," I am done.

Derek is gone, Hotch is gone, and I don’t like where this season is going so far.

12. Am I going to get that job I applied for?

If I touch Kylie Jenner’s belly, do I get a wish? No? Then, never mind….

13. I need to get some new clothes at Dress Barn.

My coupons expire soon!

14. I have to make sure I don’t step in goose poop on my next walk.

I swear my street is like an active land mine of goose poop.

15. How should I organize my bookshelves?

I’ve bought so many new books these past few months, I’m running out of room on my shelves and it’s sad.

16. When can I buy books again?

I want all the books! But my bank account said no…

17. When am I going to get over this creative writer’s block?

It’s starting to become annoying.

18. What will I study at Simmons College (if I am accepted)?

Library science with an archives concentration or children’s literature and writing for children?

19. Picking a professor to write me a recommendation letter for graduate school applications out of the half-dozen I immediately thought of that would gladly write one.

Yeah, I know. My life is sooo tragic, it’s pathetic. #firstworldproblems

20. What do I write next for Odyssey ?

Because, you know, that’s always a priority.