15 Songs You'll Hear This Year ​at the Frats

Trust me, you'll hear these songs at every frat you go to.

Chey
Chey
240

Whether you're a returning student at your university, or you're a freshman entering into the world of fraternity parties, you are bound to hear the same songs played over and over again at every fraternity you go to. Now, I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I love dancing and singing along to most of the songs that are played throughout the night. And quite frankly, if you are drinking you'll probably not care that these songs are played over and over - you're definitely still gonna dance to them.

1. Sahara - DJ Snake

You may not know this song by it's name, but as soon as the beat drops - you'll recognize it.

2. Pop Dat - 4B

Not only will you hear this song at frat parties, but you'll most likely hear it on frats' or just college party hype videos.

3. I Like It - Cardi B, Bad Bunny, and J Balvin

Honestly, who doesn't like this song? It's fun to dance and sing-along with your friends!

4. Freaky Friday - Chris Brown and Lil Dicky

Another fun song to sing to. I'm pretty sure most people who listen to the radio or Spotify know all the lyrics (and hate the Kendall Jenner part).

5. In My Feelings - Drake

"Keke, do you love me? Are you riding? You said you'll never ever leave from beside me".

6. Body - Loud Luxury ft. brando

I haven't heard this at any parties yet, but I really hope they play it...

7. SICKO MODE - Travis Scott

Everyone is on the Travis Scott wave, but can you realy blame them? Travis Scott's new album is fire.

8. FEFE - 6ix9ine ft. Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz

All of my friends who are in a fraternity play this song on repeat, so it's bound to played at parties.

9. X - Nicky Jam and J Balvin

I may be a little biased on this one because it's my favorite song and I'm really hoping this song is played on repeat, but this song is the best to dance to.

10. Closer - the Chainsmokers and Halsey

Frats have been playing this song since it came out, so they're bound to continuing playing it.

11. Mr. Brightside (Two Friends remix) - The Killers

I literally hear this every Thursday night at every party. And I see all of the frat boys run to the dance floor as soon as it starts.

12. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond

A classic that plays at tailgates. I can already hear everyone singing along at the top of their lungs.

13. Don't Stop Believing - Journey

Another classic played at tailgates. "Don't Stop Believing" that this song will ever stop being played at any party.

14. Get Low - Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, & The Eastside Boyz

I hear this song at almost every party, and honestly most girls cannot wait to dance to this song! This song "gets the people going"!

15. Jordan Belfort - Wes Walker and Dyl

The frattiest of all frat songs. That's all I have to say on this one.