20 Self-Love Quotes

20 Self-Love Quotes

20 Inspirational Quotes on Self-Love

497
20  Self-Love Quotes

20 Quotes about Self-Love

1. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection.” Bhudda
  2. “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” Mark Twain
  3. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball
  4. “Ultimately your independence comes from you knowing who you are and you being happy with yourself.” Beyonce
  5. “The minute you learn to love yourself you won’t want to be anyone else.”RIhanna
  6. “The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” Edgar Allen Poe
  7. “Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.” Avril Lavigne
  8. “No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy.” Paris Hilton
  9. “I remind myself to be kind to myself” Emma Stone
  10. “Self-care is never a selfish act-it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer others.” Parker Palmer
  11. “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” Zoe Kravitz
  12. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.” Jenn Proske
  13. “If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.” Kristen Chenoweth
  14. “You have to love yourself or you’ll never be able to accept compliments from anyone.” Dean Wareham
  15. “You protect your being when you love yourself better. That’s the secret.” Isabelle Adjani
  16. “Love other human beings as you would love yourself.” Ho Chi Minh
  17. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. “ Malcolm. S. Forbes
  18. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” Louise L. Hay
  19. “I celebrate myself, and sing myself.” Walt Whitman
  20. “I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now.” Louise Hay