20 Quotes to Brighten Your Day

20 Quotes to Brighten Your Day

Everybody needs a little pick me up every once in a while.

134
20 Quotes to Brighten Your Day

You should never let life knock you down. Here are a few words of wisdom to brighten your day when you're feeling down and give you a little pick me up when life's difficulties are getting in the way.

1. "Once you choose hope, anything is possible." - Christopher Reeve.

2. "Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure." -Napoleon Hill

3. "The best way to predict the future is to create it." -Abraham Lincoln

4. "If I persist long enough I will win." -Og Mandino

5. "Light tomorrow with today." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

6. "The dreamers are the saviors of the world." -James Allen

7. "If there is no struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass

8. "Defeat is simply a signal to press onward." -Helen Keller

9. "Rise above the storm and you will find the sunrise." - Mario Fernandez

10. "The best is yet to be." - Robert Browning

11. "Life has no limitations except the ones you make." - Les Brown

12. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt

13. "The world is more malleable than you think and it’s waiting for you to hammer it into shape." -Bono

14. "There is no education like adversity." - Benjamin Disraeli

15. "It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela

16. "Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you." -Mary Lou Retton

17. "Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be." -Joseph Campbell

18. "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." -Milton Berle

19. "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde

20. "Do one thing every day that scares you." -Eleanor Roosevelt