Hockey is my favorite sport. I grew up in a Chicago suburb where hockey fans run wild, so it is literally impossible to grow up here and not be an NHL fan. For some reason, it seems to be believed that hockey players are all ugly with missing teeth, and I could not disagree more. Here is my pick for the 20 hottest players in the NHL.
20. Brendan Gallagher, Montreal Canadiens
Maybe all of the hours I spent studying French weren't a waste, off to Montreal!
19. Alex Wennburg, Columbus Blue Jackets
He has the power to make the whole world believe in love at first sight.
18. Alec Martinez, Los Angeles Kings
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, whatever you know the song, call me!
17. John Tavares, New York Islanders
The Islanders did not waste their first overall draft pick in 2009 in the looks (and skills) department.
16. Gabriel Landeskog, Colorado Avalanche
Is it just me or does he look like a Disney Prince?
15. Zach Parise, Minnesota Wild
Bonus: He admitted to watching "Pretty Little Liars" with his wife, so he's basically perfect.
14. T.J. Oshie, Washington Capitals
If pictures of him holding his daughter Lyla doesn't steal your heart I don't know what will.
13. Beau Bennett, Pittsburgh Penguins
All-American looks, all-American charm.
12. Carey Price, Montreal Canadiens
There's some beauty behind that goalie mask for the 2015 NHL MVP.
11. Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks
Remember the boy you were told to stay away from in high school but you couldn't because he was so magnetic? That's Patrick Kane for you.
10. Ryan Kesler, Anaheim Ducks
If you don't already have a hot dad crush, this isn't a bad one to start with.
9. Trevor Van Riemsdyk, Chicago Blackhawks
Bonus: He's only 24 and single.
8. Jamie Benn, Dallas Stars
His gelled back hair *heart eye emoji*.
7. Artemi Panarin, Chicago Blackhawks
Whoever said Russian guys weren't hot?
6. Tyler Seguin, Dallas Stars
I'm usually not one for a lot of tattoos and like to think I'm done with my "bad boy" phase, but Tyler changes it all.
5. Andrew Shaw, Chicago Blackhawks
Usually isn't considered one of the better looking players, yet I disagree entirely.
4. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers
If all guys in Sweden look like this book me a ticket ASAP.
3. Brandon Saad, Columbus Blue Jackets
Sexiest eyes in the NHL, and his smile doesn't hurt either.
2. Patrick Sharp, Dallas Stars
There isn't such thing as a hot hockey player list without Patrick Sharp in the top five.
1. Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks
Great player, great captain, great person, great looking; everything you can want in a hockey player.