20 Fun Activities To Relax With Over Spring Break!

A break is called a break for a reason.

237

As a fellow college student, I completely understand the stress of midterms, exams, and last-minute assignments. We count down to break as if were receiving a winning lottery ticket. Although the excitement for break typically gets ruined by online quizzes, "over break" assignments, and group projects, you should still find time to enjoy the spring fun. Relaxing mentally is just as important as studying hard throughout the first half of the semester. According to the ADAA, 80 percent of people say that they frequently or sometimes experience daily stress. At the University of Virginia's College at Wise, stress is one of the top reasons for counseling services.

Here are a few ideas to actually "take a break" from the stress and time commitment to college.

1. Kayaking

My favorite places in Virginia are Fountain Head and Black Water River.

2. Hiking

My favorite places in Virginia are HumpBack Mountain and Appalachian National Scenic Trail.

3. Picnic and Study

4. Rope Climbing

My favorite places in Virginia are Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium and Bear Mountain Zip Lines.

5. Fishing

My favorite places in Virginia are Burke Lake, Virginia Beach, and Occoquan Park.

6. Camping

My favorite places in Virginia are Shenandoah National Park, Bear Creek Lake, and Mason Neck State Park.

7. Indoor Waterpark

My favorite places in Virginia are Great Wold Lodge, Soak City at Kings Dominion, and SplashDown Waterpark in Manassas.

8. Volunteer

My favorite places are animal hospitals, nursing homes, homeless shelters, and Elementary Schools.

9. Beach Trip

My favorite places in Virginia are Virginia Beach and Cape Charles.

10. Travel

My favorite places are Italy, Germany , New York, and Flordia.

11. Amusement Parks

My favorite park in Virginia is Kings Dominion.

12. Sky-Diving

I'm still too scared to go, so I'll let you know my favorite place eventually.

13. Biking

My favorite biking trails are Burke Lake and Occoquan.

14. Enjoy A City View

My favorite city views are National Harbor, Washington DC, and New York City .

15. Relax

My favorite places in Virginia are Occoquan Regional Park and Burke Lake.

16. Go To A Concert

17. Cook Something Crazy

My favorite is four-layered different color cake.

18. Build A Treehouse

19. Go Mini-golfing

My favorite places are Virginia Beach and Pirates' Cove Adventure Park.

20. Go To A Museum

My favorite museums are the Smithsonian, the Holocaust Museum, the Air and Space Museum, and the Spy Museum.

You have absolutely no more excuses for being bored or not having any enjoyment during the 2016 spring break! A break is called a break for a reason. Relax, try something new, and stay active!