20 Feminist Songs All Women Should Listen To Right Now

Stay strong, ladies, and I hope this playlist inspires you to become the best version of yourself

4847

Here’s some girl power for you to jam out to no matter where you find yourself this summer. Stay strong, ladies, and I hope this playlist inspires you to become the best version of yourself during your time off (or just have a great new playlist to incorporate into your library.)

"Muse" // O.C.A.D.

Favorite feminist lyrics: The one thing he should know is I can also wear the pants with my f*cking heels on.

"Yellow Flicker Beat" // Lorde

Favorite feminist lyrics: But I got my fingers laced together and I made a little prison, and I’m locking up everyone who ever laid a finger on me.

"Can’t Pin Me Down" // Marina and the Diamonds

Favorite feminist lyrics: Do you like my body? Do you like my mind? What is it that you are having trouble to define?

"Blood On My Hands" // Danielle Parente

Favorite feminist lyrics: Ask me why I have all this blood on my hands.

"Hurricane" // Halsey

Favorite feminist lyrics: Don’t belong to no city, don’t belong to no man.

"Girl Almighty" // One Direction

Favorite feminist lyrics: Let’s have another toast to the girl almighty.

"We Got The World" // Icona Pop

Favorite feminist lyrics: We can live fast, fly young, every day we celebrate just like we won.

"Body Of My Own" // Charlie XCX

Favorite feminist lyrics: I'm into myself, don't need you.

"Respect" // Aritha Franklin

Favorite feminist lyrics: Your kisses, sweeter than honey. And guess what? So is my money.

"She Way Out" // The 1975

Favorite feminist lyrics: She's got two-tone everything - way too intelligent, moving but she just can't move.

"Speak For Myself" // Aly & AJ

Favorite feminist lyrics: I will speak for myself what you see isn't all I am.

"Love Myself" // Hailey Steinfeld

Favorite feminist lyrics: Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else.

"Feeling Myself" // Nicki Minaj ft. Beyonce

Favorite feminist lyrics: Beyonce- I stopped the world. Male or female, it makes no difference. I stop the world, world stop...carry on. Nicki- I am a rap legend, just go ask the kings of rap who is the queen and things of that nature.

"Salute" // Little Mix

Favorite feminist lyrics: You think we're just pretty things, you couldn't be more wrong, knock us, but we keep moving up, can't stop a hurricane. Ladies, it's time to awake.

"Femme Fatale" // Sky Ferreira

Favorite feminist lyrics: You're able to tame the tiger, you can't tame me, too. What's someone to do with a girl like me?

"Scream My Name" // Tove Lo

Favorite feminist lyrics: F*ckin' up my happy ending, but I can take bullets to the heart.

"Freedom" // Beyonce

Favorite feminist lyrics: ‘cause a winner don’t quit on themselves.

"Comeback" // Ella Eyre

Favorite feminist lyrics: It's not your job to show this boy some education, no. Now, ain't it funny how we never seem to work it out.

"All Over" // Cruisr

Favorite feminist lyrics: I ask you, girl, are you ready to fight, and you put your dukes up, baby, put your dukes up.

"Revival" // Selena Gomez

Link to the Spotify playlist:Favorite feminist lyrics: I've been under self-restoration. I'm becoming my own salvation.

https://play.spotify.com/user/12146991529/playlist...