Here’s some girl power for you to jam out to no matter where you find yourself this summer. Stay strong, ladies, and I hope this playlist inspires you to become the best version of yourself during your time off (or just have a great new playlist to incorporate into your library.)

"Muse" // O.C.A.D.

Favorite feminist lyrics: The one thing he should know is I can also wear the pants with my f*cking heels on.

"Yellow Flicker Beat" // Lorde

Favorite feminist lyrics: But I got my fingers laced together and I made a little prison, and I’m locking up everyone who ever laid a finger on me.

"Can’t Pin Me Down" // Marina and the Diamonds

Favorite feminist lyrics: Do you like my body? Do you like my mind? What is it that you are having trouble to define?

"Blood On My Hands" // Danielle Parente

Favorite feminist lyrics: Ask me why I have all this blood on my hands.

"Hurricane" // Halsey

Favorite feminist lyrics: Don’t belong to no city, don’t belong to no man.

"Girl Almighty" // One Direction

Favorite feminist lyrics: Let’s have another toast to the girl almighty.

"We Got The World" // Icona Pop

Favorite feminist lyrics: We can live fast, fly young, every day we celebrate just like we won.

"Body Of My Own" // Charlie XCX

Favorite feminist lyrics: I'm into myself, don't need you.

"Respect" // Aritha Franklin

Favorite feminist lyrics: Your kisses, sweeter than honey. And guess what? So is my money.

"She Way Out" // The 1975

Favorite feminist lyrics: She's got two-tone everything - way too intelligent, moving but she just can't move.

"Speak For Myself" // Aly & AJ

Favorite feminist lyrics: I will speak for myself what you see isn't all I am.

"Love Myself" // Hailey Steinfeld

Favorite feminist lyrics: Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else.

"Feeling Myself" // Nicki Minaj ft. Beyonce

Favorite feminist lyrics: Beyonce- I stopped the world. Male or female, it makes no difference. I stop the world, world stop...carry on. Nicki- I am a rap legend, just go ask the kings of rap who is the queen and things of that nature.

"Salute" // Little Mix

Favorite feminist lyrics: You think we're just pretty things, you couldn't be more wrong, knock us, but we keep moving up, can't stop a hurricane. Ladies, it's time to awake.

"Femme Fatale" // Sky Ferreira

Favorite feminist lyrics: You're able to tame the tiger, you can't tame me, too. What's someone to do with a girl like me?

"Scream My Name" // Tove Lo

Favorite feminist lyrics: F*ckin' up my happy ending, but I can take bullets to the heart.

"Freedom" // Beyonce

Favorite feminist lyrics: ‘cause a winner don’t quit on themselves.

"Comeback" // Ella Eyre

Favorite feminist lyrics: It's not your job to show this boy some education, no. Now, ain't it funny how we never seem to work it out.

"All Over" // Cruisr

Favorite feminist lyrics: I ask you, girl, are you ready to fight, and you put your dukes up, baby, put your dukes up.

"Revival" // Selena Gomez

Link to the Spotify playlist:Favorite feminist lyrics: I've been under self-restoration. I'm becoming my own salvation.

https://play.spotify.com/user/12146991529/playlist...