20 Country Love Songs Perfect For Valentine's Day

20 Country Love Songs That'll Really Make You Feel Some Kind Of Way Ahead Of Valentine's Day

Country Boy, I love youuuuuuuuu.

504

It is approximately one month until Valentine's Day, when all things love and romance reign supreme. This list of songs isn't for those of us who will have actual dates for that fateful day, though. These are for us sad souls, who will most likely be spending the sappy holiday alone and therefore will vicariously live through these songs.

Congrats, I'm preparing you for it early! Also, I specifically did just country songs, both old and new, because they honestly have me feeling some kind of way... you feel me?

"The Keeper of the Stars"- Tracy Byrd

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"I hold everything

When I hold you in my arms"

"My Maria"- Brooks & Dunn

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"Just my thoughts about you bring back my piece of mind"

"All Your Life" - The Band Perry

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"Would you catch a couple thousand fireflies?

Yeah and put 'em in a lamp to light my world."

"One Man Band" - Old Dominion

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"And I found you like a melody

You were singing in the same key as me"

"H.O.L.Y." - Florida Georgia Line

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"You're an angel, tell me you're never leaving

'Cause you're the first thing I know I can believe in"

"Cowboy Take Me Away"- Dixie Chicks

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"I wanna be the only one for miles and miles

Except for maybe you and your simple smile"

"Heartbeat" - Carrie Underwood

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"And we can't see those city lights and I love the way you look in the firefly glow"

"Dance With Me" - Morgan Evans, Kelsea Ballerini

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"If you're looking for a safe place to land

I will guide you home

And if the levy of your life breaks all your plans

You'll never be alone"

"From the Ground Up" - Dan + Shay

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"The clouds are gonna roll

The earth's gonna shake

But I'll be your shelter through the wind and the rain"

"Islands in the Stream" - Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"You do something to me that I can't explain

Hold me closer and I feel no pain"

"This Kiss" - Faith Hill

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"Ride me off into the sunset

Baby, I'm forever yours"

"Born to Love You ]" - LANCO

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"Meaning of life was in verse two

Didn't make sense 'til I found you"

"Millionaire" - Chris Stapleton

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"When the pockets are empty and the cupboard is bare

I still feel like a millionaire"

"You Make it Easy" - Jason Aldean

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"I see forever when I see your face

And I swear God made you for me"

"Til My Last Day" - Justin Moore

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"Of everyone that can, I can love you the best"

"Forever and Ever, Amen" - Randy Travis

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"They say time takes its toll on a body

Makes a young girl's brown hair turn gray

Well, honey, I don't care, I ain't in love with your hair

And if it all fell out, well, I'd love you anyway"

"When You Say Nothing at All" - Allison Krauss

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"Old Mister Webster could never define

what's being said between your heart and mine"

"Crazy Love" - Lady Antebellum

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"You were reckless on that day you took my hand"

"Crazier" - Taylor Swift

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings

But you came along and you changed everything"

"Butterflies" - Kacey Musgraves

Lyrics that make you swoon:

"Kiss full of color makes me wonder where you've always been

I was hiding in doubt til you brought me out of my chrysalis"