20 Bible Verses For The Struggling Woman

Here are some of my favorite Bible verses for when I am struggling.

10264
Devpress.com

If you're struggling, turn to these verses for help.

1. John 15:15

“No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you my friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.”

2. Romans 12:12

“Be patient in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.”

3. Ephesians 1:7

“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.”

4. Proverbs 31:25

“Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.”

5. Proverbs 31:29

"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."

6. Proverbs 16:3

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans."

7. 1 Corinthians 3:11

"For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ."

8. Psalm 94:19

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy."

9. Romans 8:28

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."

10. Matthew 7:7

"Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."

11. Isaiah 40:31

"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

12. Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

13. Isaiah 41:10

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteousness."

14. John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

15. 1 Peter 5:6-7

"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."

16. Psalm 27:14

"Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!"

17. Matthew 6:25

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?"

18. Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

19. Psalm 55:22

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken."

20. Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."