Your best friend will be there for you no matter what and you know you've found your very best friend when they are basically like your boyfriend.
1. You’ll always pretend to be each other’s lesbian lovers to avoid talking to boys at the bar.
Your best friend is literally a blessing in disguise, they're always their to save you from any boy that comes your way.
2. You and your best friend act WAY more like a couple than you and your very own boyfriend do.
You go on dates to restaurants together, you're always talking through out the day, and you hold each others hand and kiss each other on the cheek often. You guys are practically dating and your real boyfriend may even be jealous of the relationship you have with your friend.
3. She cries when you cry and she's happy when you're happy.
This is the moment you realize that you can probably live without men but definitely not without her. Your emotions are basically attached to each other and when they're in pain, you're in pain to.
4. You and your BFF can communicate telepathically just through random noises and faces.
It doesn't take any words you guys can basically just read each others minds and understand each other all the time, there's never any confusion and your usually thinking the same things anyways.
5. You encourage each other's worst behavior.
6. Showing more love on her Insta pics than any guy.
You are literally your BFFS own hype man, no one hypes her up more than you do. You leave a minimum of 3 comments and they're all along the lines of "slay queen" and a series of heart eyes and fire emojis.
7. Napping together
8. Thinking about how if you were into girls you would totally date your BFF
9. Your friendship promises: "As your best friend, I swear to still love you no matter how much of a horrific person you can sometimes be."
10. Getting all whiny and clingy when she doesn't respond to your text in 2 seconds.
You can't be doing other things that are without me, I need your undivided attention 24/7.