19 Things To Do On Your 19th Birthday

19 Things To Do On Your 19th Birthday

You only turn 19 years old once, so spend the day doing these awesome things!

133084
19 Things To Do On Your 19th Birthday
Cross Cards

Nineteen isn't a fantastic birthday. It is not your 18th birthday where you can start saying, "I'm legal," it's not your 16th birthday when you can have a Sweet 16 birthday party and it is not your 21st birthday where you can finally drink legally.

So here are 19 things that you can do to celebrate your 19th birthday and make the most of it.

1. Sleep in.

Unless you need to wake up early for something, don't set your alarm. Catch up on your sleep and relax for the morning. Enjoy waking up and not having a place to be.

2. Make yourself a nice breakfast.

You only turn 19 once, so make sure it is a good breakfast to start your day off right. Make yourself some eggs, toast, bacon and a nice cup of coffee.

3. Go get a manicure.

It is your birthday; make sure you treat yourself right! You deserve to be pampered on your birthday!

4. Go to the beach.

There is nothing better than getting some sun on your birthday! Enjoy the warm weather and the heat. Swim in the water and soak up some sun.

5. Go to an amusement park.

For those of you who like the thrill of roller coasters, an amusement park is the way to go. Ride roller coasters and eat some fried dough with your friends.

6. Have a party.

This is the most common way to celebrate your birthday. Invite friends to come over and make food. Spend your birthday surrounded by friends and family.

7. Have a bonfire.

This is what I love to do on my birthday. Surround yourself with your best friends, enjoy some s'mores and sit around the fire.

8. Go on a hike.

For the nature lovers, this is the ideal way to spend your birthday. Grab a friend and go to the Adirondack mountains and spend the day hiking.

9. Buy yourself something nice.

That pair of boots you've been staring at for the last two months or that Michael Kors wallet you've been dreaming of? It's your birthday! Go buy it. You deserve it.

10. Have a movie night.

Invite a couple friends over, make some popcorn and have movie theater candy on hand. Watch a couple movies and eat some snacks with your best friends.

11. Call up an old friend.

I'm sure that old friend has been thinking of you too, so why not give them a call? See if they want to go out and get lunch with you.

12. Buy some lottery tickets.

Who knows? Your birthday could end up being your lucky day. Maybe you'll lose all of your money, but maybe you could win some back too.

13. Go to a concert.

What is better than music on your birthday? Hopefully there will be some good music groups in town during your birthday.

14. Bake a cake.

If you love to bake, then make a birthday cake! Decorate it all specially and put your favorite colors and flavors of frosting on it.

15. Do something on your bucket list.

At one point or another, all of us have made a bucket list. Take it out and find something on your bucket list that you can cross off and complete!

16. Spend your day with family.

Enjoy your day surrounded by your family. They will know exactly what to do for the day and how to make sure your birthday is a good one.

17. Visit your favorite place.

Whether you love going to the zoo and seeing the animals, or there is a nearby city that you love going to, spend the day there.

18. Get a haircut.

It is a new year and a new you! Get a haircut!

19. Do something you love doing.

Whether you love reading or love to run, spend the day doing whatever it is you love. It is your birthday and you should spend the day doing what you love.