She's Playing You if you think she is

19 Signs She's Playing You

If you feel in your gut she's playing you, I am sorry.

53114
19 Signs She's Playing You

Due to high demand, I am writing this for the boys who simply just can't see that women are capable of playing you. As a girl this is going to be so hard for me to write, because I hate to say that my gender does this but I apologize to any boy that has interacted with a girl like this.

As I stated in 19 Signs That He's Playing You, just the opposite way;

You know when you're talking to a girl and things are going great. Then suddenly they are not. This is for the guys who are also struggling to notice that the girl they are talking to is playing them. They are fooled by her charm. ALSO DISCLAIMER!!! Be careful when judging these signs, even if she does it sometimes does not mean she's playing you, be careful not to make it up in your head too! Most of these are when she does it ALL the time. (Let your gut help you with this, don't make excuses for her either when you know in your gut that she's playing you).

If you call, she will answer but she will never call you first. 

Girls LOVE to talk to whoever they are talking to, so if she is never calling you or facetiming you that's a huge red flag.

She won’t take any pictures with you. 

A no face, no case situation here boys. Girls love to take pictures, at least most do, if she really avoids pictures with you, then she definitely is playing you and you're just boy #402 to her.

​She never talks about the future with you.

Let me tell you when a girl is really about you, she'll talk about the future, she'll make plans with you months in advanced or even (if it's early don't count this) she will talk about marriage and kids with you. But if you hear NOTHING about the future chances are you are just the boy at the moment and she does not have any intentions of a life with you.

​You go on dates but you're not "dating".

Girls love to go on dates and some girls love them so much that they'll talk to so many boys to go on dates but will never actually date them or have intentions to do so. Again, remember that if it's just the beginning don't jump to conclusions.

​She never makes plans with you.

If she's not eager to see you, or spend time with you she is not about you. However, people do have lives, jobs, family and education so if you don't hang out 24/7 that does not mean she isn't about you, just shows she's dedicated to creating a good life. BUT if she is not making any time in between, and even when you suggest it she says she's booked for weeks or makes some excuse that seems like it's not genuine then yes she's playing you.

​She says she likes you but does not want to date because she still thinks about her ex.

First of all, that may be true but most girls before they go to the next boy they move on, unless you're the rebound which is very likely. Which this one really depends on how long you have been talking and how serious things are, be mindful.

​Introduces you as a friend to her friends.

Girls talk about EVERYTHING with their friends, if you're being introduced as a friend just know they know who you are and you are being introduced as a friend because even if you're messing around you're literally just a friend to her. and ESPECIALLY if you are being introduced to her guy friends that you're her friend then sorry to say you are a friend that's it.

​She's never there when you need to vent. - But always expects you to be there when she needs to vent.

Self-explanatory here, when she is not there for you, she doesn't care about your feelings therefore you're getting played.

​She never admits when she's wrong.

First of all people struggle with this so just don't assume that one time she didn't admit it, but when you constantly fight and she is at fault sometimes or even most times or even rarely she will never admit it. And this is for the people that seriously don't believe that they did anything wrong, simply because they don't care and you are getting played.

​She always needs to know where you are, but when you ask her what she does or where she is, she's shady about it.

Mostly she needs to know where you are so she knows where to stay away from essentially is what it breaks down to.

​The only time you see her is if you're in private or at the bar.

Big red flag because clearly she doesn't want people thinking you're hanging out, she's playing you and just using you. And the bar is only okay because everyone gets drunk there and everyone is friendly there.

​She is distant, often.

When she's distant basically means she only talks to you when she needs something from you. (But do not confuse this for a girl who is busy, she is not distant she is just busy).

​She only hits you up when she's drunk or after 10 pm.

You should see this as a HUGE big red flag. Clearly only hitting you up for one thing.

​She will go literally missing for hours, and her excuse was "sorry I was sleeping".

Basically she wasn't sleeping, either she was with someone else or just didn't feel like talking or simply she only is using you for other things.

​She is always looking for multiple guys attention.

When she wants others attention, and yours isn't enough that means you are only really around to give her self confidence, and even if that means that plays with you and your emotions she'll do it. She's toxic basically.

​When she leaves you on read but posting selfies.

Obviously signs that she literally is just playing you, that she can leave you on read and post on social media, but when you do it she'll freak out.

​She is always posting about how single she is.

Clearly even if you think your status is more, when she is posting how single she is, know that even when you say "I am right here" to that post she'll be like oh I know BUT that just means she knows you're there but she is acting single.

​If she always accuses you of certain things chances are she is doing the same thing.

Sometimes she is accusing you because she has had someone do it to her and she doesn't want to be hurt but when she gets crazy about it chances are she is doing the exact same thing and doesn't want you to do it but it's okay if she is. Clearly playing you, again you're just boy #402.

​If you ask her about something and she is SO secretive about it.

When she is secretive about things that means she has something to hide.

I think the thing I realized when writing both of these is that you have to be open with who you are talking to and have a conversation about you guys. If she/he is not really in the conversation or does not seem to care about it chances are it's time to drop them.