1. You recognize that golf is in fact a sport
2. You watch the Golf Channel so often that you start to think you can make the trick shots
(I promise it's a lot harder than it looks)
3. You get excited every time you buy new balls, clubs, or polos
5. You've found out the hard way that your room is not big enough to practice a full golf swing
6. You always have an excuse for the bad shots...
7. ...but act casual when you sink an amazing putt
8. You use the slow golf clap for inappropriate situations
9. You always manage to sneak in some extra practice at work
Or skip work altogether to play 18.
10. You've fallen out of a golf cart
...on more than one occasion.
12. Yards become your standard unit of measurement
13. Your golfing attire is always on point