18 Reasons Why You Are My Best Friends

18 Reasons Why You Are My Best Friends

Forever and Always.

337
Sydney Eisenberg

"Best friends make the bad times good, and the good times unforgettable." This quote is completely relevant when it comes to talking about my unique friendship with my two best friends. My best home friend, my best camp friend, and I share an unbreakable bond and I'm so lucky that I'm able to call these girls my best friends forever. Here's why I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world to have the best friendship out there...

1. We share each other's happiness.

Regardless of the situation, the three of us are able to be happy for each other and feel each other's happiness from miles and miles away. When someone has good news, we can't help but smile and feel so excited and happy for the other person.

2. We have a good roast to love ratio.

With every close friendship, comes the ability to roast each other, but with love. My best friends and I are able to joke around and roast each other but at the end of the day we all know that we love each other more than anything.

3. We have way too many inside jokes.

In my opinion, having inside jokes with your best friends is priceless. There's no better (and funnier) thing than saying something in a crowd of people or in public, and having only you and your best friends understand and laugh until it hurts every time.

4. We are always looking for spontaneous NYC trips

The best times spent with your best friends are for sure the times where it's spontaneous, especially when you're not together many times out of the year. For me and my best friends, going into New York City is one of our favorite things to do together! Whether we're eating, shopping, taking pictures, or going to museums we always have the best time in the city together!

5. They put up with my weirdness.

My best friends know that I'm probably the weirdest person they know. From the jokes I tell to the things I do when we're together, I'm lucky to have two amazing people who put up with my weirdness.

6. They're excited when I find someone who cares about me just as much as I care about them.

When I told my best friends that I met someone who cares a lot about me and who makes me happy, they were over the moon excited and happy for me. I'm so lucky to have such great friends who care about my relationship and are extremely happy for me!

7. We share EVERYTHING.

Most of the time that my best friends come and sleep over at my house, they rarely bring certain things, such as pajamas, because they know that what's mine is theirs.

8. Awkward silences are NEVER awkward.

The three of us could be sitting in a room and have it be dead silent and we could still have the best time.

9. We're brutally honest with each other.

I can always count on my girls to tell me if I'm being irrational (and rational of course) while in any given situation. We are all very open and honest with each other and aren't afraid to speak our minds and share our opinions.

10. Long distance? We're pros.

My best camp friend and I have been long distance best friends since I could remember. Now, with my best home friend in the mix and with the college transition, I think it's safe to say that we're all conquering long distance. From UMD, to Bama, to Zona and back ladies!!!

11. We have late night heart to heart talks.

Whenever we're together having a sleepover (or even if we're all up late and talking in our group chat) we always find ourselves having a deep heart to heart conversation. In my opinion, these are the best talks to have with your best friends because all of the late night feels come out and there's nothing like it.

12. We always talk about the future.

There have been plenty of times where the three of us have had the conversation about our futures. Making sure we all live within reasonable driving distance to each other and making sure our kids our best friends is always part of that!

13. We have never ending phone calls and FacetTimes.

With being long distance, comes the crazy amount of phone calls and FaceTime. You can only text so much, that catching up on the phone or on FaceTime is necessary.

14. We have the best jam sessions.

Blasting music while driving to get dinner or go shopping is one of me and my best friends favorite things!

15. We do it for the Insta.

Not much to explain here. We do it for the Insta. AND WE HAVE NO SHAME!

16. They like to eat just as much as I do.

I've never met anyone else besides these two who like to eat (and take pictures of their food) just as much as I do!!

17. They always have my back.

Through thick and thin, I know these girls will always have my back. Even from miles and miles away.

18. They never fail to entertain me.

The three of us in a room together are quite the entertaining bunch.

19. We can't imagine life without each other.

Without these girls by my side, I know I wouldn't be who I am today. Life without them would definitely not be the same.

20. They accept me for who I am.

I want to thank the both of you for accepting me since day one for who I am. I'm so beyond lucky to call you girls my best friends.