17 Ways Addison Montgomery Described College Perfectly

And she does it so perfectly too.

526
Google Images

Sometimes, I like to think that I was named Addison after Addison Montgomery. Ever since she popped up in Greys Anatomy, I've had this sorta girl crush. We all have one, don't judge me. Everyone knows that Addison Montgomery is perfect all the time but who knew that she could perfectly describe college?

1. When that one girl decided to look like Beyonce herself for an 8AM.

We've all seen her. Her in her heels and her makeup done like she had been doing it for hours.

2. When your professor says "We still have 5 minutes."

Everyone is packed up and ready to go...STOP TALKING!

3. When you hear someone say "That test was so easy." and you about nearly died while taking it.

And you know deep in your heart that the amount of time you spent studying and the amount of time that guy spent studying narrows down to a 12:1 ratio.

4. Seeing that guy your friend was telling you about in your class.

Is this just me. Well...maybe not out loud but definitely in my head.

5. When you finish your test early and get to leave.

**Walks out in a strut with Beyonce playing in the back ground**

6. When you finally get to drink your coffee after a long day.

Lays in bed, gets my coffee, and opens up my laptop screen to netflix...it's a casual thing.

7. Reaching midterms like...

Me too Addison..me too.

8. That moment when you're studying for your exam and you finally reach that point of delusion.

To me, it happens around 1 AM when I fall into a state of laughter and confusion. Get your sleep y'all.

9. When you're staring off into space instead of studying and you get caught.

Going to the library and deciding that planning your own wedding is more important than the work you have to get done.

10. When you're studying at night and you want nothing more than to cry because you think you have no chance in making it in the real world.

This goes with #8. My delusion slips into tears and a lack of hope. Hang on in there!

11. Agreeing to extra commitments when you know good and well that you can't take anything more like that.

"What? Join the oragami club? Yeah sure!" **walks away in distress**

12. Reaching that point in the semester like...

The last 2 weeks before exams will hit you like a bus.

13. Like..REALLY reaching that point in the semester.

Like..REALLY hit you like a bus.

14. When you know that you really need to go to class and you're trying to motivate yourself.

**decides that it was a bad idea not to save up your free passes to skipping class"

15. When your professor says "I'm glad to see everyone."

When the majority of your students look like they sleep under a bridge, it does not give you the permission to act like the happiest person ever.

16. When you've forgotten to eat all day and finally get to stuff your face.

Going to the cafe has been my favorite part of the day.

17. Finally getting to relax once the semester is over.

Self explanatory.

Much Love Always. -Addison.