Roommates. You either hate them or love them. But hopefully, they become your best friend and person for life. They become someone you just can not live without — and there are some things that you always say to them, like...
1. Can I borrow your shampoo?
2. Where are my keys?
3. Is it bad if I haven't washed my hair in 4 days?
4. *sends text from bedroom* "meet me in the living room."
5. Should I go to class, or watch Netflix all day?
6. Can we please go get ice cream, so I don't have to eat alone?
7. How often should one vacuum?
8. Will you put my clothes in the dryer?
9. Wanna drop out?
10. How long do eggs last past their expiration date?
11. Have you had dinner? "Yes..."
*gets mad because roommate ate without you.*
12. We should probably work out at some point
13. Do I smell?
14. Help. I need an Instagram caption.
15. Is it my turn to buy *insert grocery item*
16. Can I eat cake for breakfast?
17. Have I ever told you that I literally would be lost without you?