17 Things To Thank Your Younger Siblings For

They'll drive you insane but you wouldn't be the same without them

3

Younger siblings are truly a real gift. Let's be honest, you’d be lost without them. We sometimes take them for granted. Obviously, we do not have a perfect relationship and we fight a lot, but at the end of the day, we still love our younger siblings. I really could write a book on what I am thankful for them about, but I got it down to just 17 things.

1. Thank you for always listening to my crazy stories.

2. Thank you for always being my loudest cheerleader at sporting events (even if I was sucking so bad).

3. Thank you for keeping my deepest secrets.

4. Thank you for always trying to cover for me, so that I don’t get in trouble.

5. Thank you for trying to make me look the best.

6. Thank you for always making me feel old and young at the same time.

7. Thank you for making me feel wanted.

8. Thank you for being weird with me.

9. Thank you for always putting me in my place when I was way out of line. (even though I hated it when you did).

10. Thank you for always telling me the cold heart truth when I asked if I looked okay.

11. Thank you for giving me some really good laughs.

12. Thank you for making family vacations bearable!!

13. Thank you for being my little army, no matter what.

14. Thank you for always believing in me when the odds are against me.

15. Thank you for never judging me about how much I eat.

16. Thank you for always being there for me when I need someone to confide in for mom being embarrassing or dad telling another one of his “funny” jokes.

17. Thank you for always being my best friends.