17 Reminders For Only The Greatest Moms This Mother's Day

Sorry if this is a little sappy, but moms make the world go round.

408
Sydney Cole

Unconditional Love. It is a truly magnificent thing and just might be the basis for our existence. Although the neat thing about it is that no one has to remind us every day of it, sometimes it is still nice to hear the genuine words, "I love you no matter what."

This year is the first mother's day that I won't be home. *cries a little on the inside* I am not sure if my mom has realized this yet, but it dawned on me a few weeks ago. Despite the fact that I can't be there to get a hug from her every second throughout the day, I know she loves me to the moon and back about a million times.

In light of this tragedy of me still being at school on mother's day, I wanted to remind her of a few things. Also sorry, but I am not sorry if these make you tear up a little...

1. All I ever want is for you to be happy.

2. You are my forever role model.

3. I think about you all the time even if I forget to call you for like 2 weeks.

4. No matter where I am, I always see little things that remind me of you.

5. Despite what I might say or how I act, I always love you to the heavens and back.

6. For the life of me, I cannot fathom how you have accomplished so much in life.

7. I know you are not perfect, but you come pretty close.

8. Life would be boring if we saw eye-to-eye and got along all the time.

9. I might not tell you everything, but I know I can always come to you if I need to.

10. You have taught me a lot about real love.

11. If I do not drive you crazy at least some of the time, I am not living life right.

12. There is no one else on earth that can amount to all that you have done for me.

13. You have given me the sturdiest foundation.

14. I sincerely do not know what I would do without you.

15. You have given me my sense of worth and value by always believing in me.

16. You inspire me.

17. You are the type of parent I want to be for my own kids.