17 Cups Of Tea We Need WikiLeaks To Spill

... We're waiting

57
BBC

Though WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange claims he's unbiased in this election and not choosing sides, his distaste for Hillary Clinton is evident. Emails exposing Clinton and the Democratic National Committee have been popping up left and right but I've also noticed that there sure has been a shortage of Donald Trump information floating around. Not saying WikiLeaks is choosing sides but...

Assange recently said in an interview that the reason nothing has been released on Donald Trump is because they can't find anything worse than what comes out of Donald's own mouth. After all the dirt they dig up you mean to tell me they can't find anything worse than 'grab them by the pussy' or 'bad hombres?' I call bull, but that's neither here nor there.

Now you know I loves me a nice, hot glass of tea every now and then (for those who don't know "tea" is the current slang term for gossip,) but WikiLeaks your tea is lukewarm at best. If you're so good at what you do I need you to come with the good stuff. I have questions—

we ALL have questions—

we'd like you to answer. Here are 17 cups of "tea" we'd all like WikiLeaks to spill:

17. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

16.Who really killed JonBenet Ramsey?

15. What does that friggin' fox say?

14. Is Netflix the devil?

13. Whatever happened to Vanessa Carlton?

12. How did we let the Kardashians happen?

11. Who the hell framed Roger Rabbit?

10. All the secrets that Gretchen Wieners hair is allegedly filled with.

9. *NSYNC or Backstreet Boys?

8. How is Abby Lee Miller this bomb ass dance instructor but we've never actually seen her dance?

7. Does the toilet paper roll over or under?

6. Hannah Montana a.k.a. Miley Cyrus- W.T.F. happened?

5. Okay what is seriously Putin's deal?

4. Why aren't people like Pharrell, Cher and Jennifer Lopez aging like normal humans? Are they actually vampires?

3. Who killed Biggie?

2. Who killed Tupac

and finally...

1. WHY DID HARAMBE HAVE TO DIE????