There is no doubt in my mind that my sisters are my God-given best friends. And for that, I'm extremely grateful. Some sisters don't talk that often because they're living their best lives but my sisters still manage to talk to me every day. Our group chat is poppin'. When a day passes without an update on one of our lives, I think something is wrong.
My older sister and I have been keeping it a secret that I am also visiting my family in California. Eliza, my little sister, has no idea that the three of us will be reuniting for Thanksgiving.
Anyway, here are some things you've probably texted your sisters if you're close:
1. "Can you please send me some money? I promise I'll pay you back."
I promise I do always pay my sisters back...eventually whether it be actual money or love.
2. "I'm pooping."
probably preceded by a
4. "That's mine!"
5. "Send me Mom's info for FAFSA."
No funny gifs to find here. It's nice to have best friends that share the same mom as you. Thanks, Ma.
6. "Man, who's watching Hulu?!"
7. "Do you have any coupons for Bath and Body?" or any other store.
8. "I hate you!" in a playful way, of course.
9. Then the real "I hate you! I wish you were never born!"
11. "I can't wait to see you!"
12. "Can I FaceTime you and vent please?"
13. "Ugh I don't like her."
14. "You're the best."
15. "I'm bored, wanna go shopping?"
16. "I miss you being across the hall from you."
I miss living with my sisters so much. It's hard during the holidays because we have so many traditions that my older sister and I have to do without Eliza now. It stinks being so far away from each other because nothing beats a friendship that was forged due to always being with each other. In all honesty, it's not until we got a little older than we became super close.
To my wonderful sisters, I love you with my entire heart. Thank you for always being supportive and sticking up for me. I'll always do the same.