16 Signs You Are Obsessed With The Price Is Right

"From the Bob Barker Studio at CBS in Hollywood, it's The Price Is Right!"

172
People

For a few years now, I have come to truly enjoy watching the, in my humble opinion, best classic gameshow, The Price Is Right. Every weekday morning I look forward to hearing the wonderful words, “From the Bob Barker Studio at CBS in Hollywood…” come from my TV. There is nothing more wonderful than seeing the enthusiastic fans freak out when they hear their names called by George. As you can probably infer, I long to be a contestant on this show and I firmly feel that it is a wonderful bucket list idea. If you are wondering if you are as intrigued/obsessed with The Price Is Right as I am, then consider the following speculations:

1. You place a bid for every prize that is placed before Bidder’s Row. You would even say that your bidding success rate is better than 50 percent.

2. Your heart races when there is a tie after spinning the wheel, and the suspense kills you during the tie-breaking spin. You also tend to yell loudly and accompany it with intense applause when someone spins a dollar on the wheel.

3. You know basically all the games that they play during the show, and you know can guess which game they are going to play just by looking at the way the prizes are displayed.

4. You revel in Drew and George’s bromance.

5. Your dream job would be either the host of The Price Is Right, being the announcer, or being a model on the show.

6. You secretly judge every contestant based on their TPIR shirt.

7. You have gotten really good at predicting car prices.

8. You have also gotten really good at guessing grocery prices.

9. You have learned that every person who makes a shirt that says “I want to play Plinko!” never gets to play Plinko.

10. You know that the designer shoes and handbags (surprisingly) are practically always more expensive than the 40” LED TV.

11. You always admire Drew Carey’s style and you secretly are super jealous of his well-earned fame and job title.

12. You can’t decide if it really bugs you when bidders bid one dollar over another bid or if you can just accept that it is a strategy.

13. You would love to win a car on the show not just for the vehicle, but for the special license plate they give you with it.

14. You find yourself raising your voice (or maybe slightly more accurate, screaming), at the TV when you just know that the contestant is making a mistake.

15. The Showcase Round always makes your palms sweat.

16. You have actually dreamt about being on the show and woke up thinking that you were actually featured on television until you come back to reality and realize that you actually didn’t meet Drew Carey.

If you can relate to the majority of these ideas, then congratulations! You love The Price Is Right! Now get on down to Hollywood and win yourself a car!