16 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season

16 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season

I love fall so much and here are just a few reasons why!

8
16 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season
Live Science

As we all know, autumn just happens to be the best season of them all. Here are a few reasons that you can try to convince those fall haters.

1. SWEATERS!

I love sweaters and cardigans more than almost anything! They are so comfortable and they can go really well with anything that you pair them with. I enjoy cardigans when I'm wearing a t-shirt and don't want to carry a jacket around.

2. Pumpkin Spice Flavored Everything

It seems that this time of year is when stores put out their pumpkin spice flavored stuff. I don't think there is any end to what you can make taste like pumpkin spice.

3. Chilly Mornings

Chilly mornings lead to wearing sweaters and cardigans! So, there's an obvious reason why I love them.

4. Scary Movies

I don't like scary movies or haunted houses but some people do. It gives people a thrill. This is the time of year when so many people decide that it's time to dust off the horror movies and watch them all

5. Halloween!

You're never too old to dress up for a Halloween party or the just answer the door for trick-or-treaters. Dressing up is just fun and it's a good way to stay connected to your inner child!

6. Pumpkin carving

I've carved pumpkins since I was a little kid. It's such a great way to get creative and to show off your artwork to the whole neighborhood!

7. Haunted Houses and Fields

Like I said, I don't really enjoy scary things.

8. Leaves Changing Color

The part of fall when the leaves change to beautiful shades or orange, yellow, and red; that is my favorite part of fall. Right before they hit the ground, it is the most beautiful time of the entire year.

9. Spending Time With Your Family

Thanksgiving is a great time during the fall season because you are surrounded by the ones you love. Also, you get to eat a lot of really good food.

10. Boots Boots Boots!!

This is the time of year where you get to break out that pair of boots that you've been dying to wear all year. You finally have the chance to get them back out and put them on your feet!

11. Hot Cocoa Whenever You Want

If you drink hot cocoa in the summer people may look at you funny, but if it's fall, people will think that you're just cold and trying to warm up. It's the drink that everyone loves and fall is the best time of year to start drinking it again.

12. Looking Cute, Yet Being Cozy

My summer wardrobe consists of superhero t-shirts and Nike shorts. The fall is when my wardrobe really shines and I get to look really cute. With all the cardigan/boot combinations, all of my outfits are cute and unique

13. Plaid Wednesday

I had a teacher in high school who would wear plaid every Wednesday during the fall, I picked up on it and haven't stopped since. On Wednesday, we wear plaid!

14. Black Friday

The greatness of Thanksgiving is sometimes over shadowed by the chaos of black Friday. It's weird because we give thanks for what we have, then we go out and buy more things that we may not really need.

15. Crock Pot Dinners

My mom is a big fan of crock pot dinners. You just stick the ingredients in, leave for the day, and it's done by the time you get home! It's that simple!

16.Bonfires

It's the chilly time of the year so people gather around a fire, with some s'mores, and just spend time with each other. It's a great time to be around people that you love just having fun.