It's FINALLY starting to get nice outside, and you know what that means...we're not going to be stuck in the house or freeze to death every time we go out. If you're anything like me you live for summer, and summer activities. But summer activities are always better with somebody else, especially the person you're dating. So here's 15 fun summer dates that every couple can look forward to and do this summer.
1. Ice-cream or froyo date.Giphy
Challenge: go to every ice-cream/froyo shop in your state.
Challenge 2: make your own ice-cream
2. Go to the drive in.Giphy
Or put up a screen in the yard and lay out a blanket and pillows.
3. Have a picnic.Giphy
Definitely grab that Cheez It and Wine box (if you're 21+).
4. Water balloon/gun fight.Giphy
5. Go camping.Giphy
6. Have a fire and make s'mores.Giphy
7. Watch the fireworks on the 4th of July.Giphy
8. Go to a theme park.Giphy
Or a water park.
9. Baseball game.Giphy Because where else would you find monstrous home runs, mascots racing and just some old-fashioned bloopers in one place?
10. Go fruit picking.Giphy
Strawberries, blue berries, raspberries and peaches all happen during the summer.
11. Walk the coast line.Giphy
or just go to the beach..
12. Tubing, kayaking, jet skies, etc.Giphy
13. Watch the sunset.Giphy
14. Go on a hike.Giphy
16. Go Flower picking.Giphy
Tulips (early May/late spring) and Sunflowers always make a great center piece.