16 Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows Perfect Once The Semester Ends

Some of the most binge-worthy shows on Netflix that are perfect post-semester de-stressors.
163

Congratulations, the semester is finally over! Now you're free to do whatever you want, road trips, beach days, coffee dates, concerts and more! With all this free time on your hands where do you even begin? Probably relaxing at home, with your cat and Netflix. So, here's a long list of binge-worthy shows to keep you busy on your next semester break!

1. Gossip Girl

Live the life of a young socialite vicariously through S and B.

2. Grey's Anatomy

Save countless lives and feast your eyes on the beautiful McDreamy and McSteamy with Meredith Grey.

3. Friends

Watch 6 best friends who all live in the same apartment complex take on life and love in New York, and see for yourself how Jennifer Aniston doesn't age.

4. Shameless

Want to walk on the wild side? Or should I say Southside, nothing is off limits here.

5. The Office

Laugh at things you didn't even know were funny.

6. American Horror Story

The best part of this show is that you don't have to watch the seasons in order, but you should still start with Murder House because it's the best! PSA: you might not want to watch at night or home alone.

7. Glee

In a perfect world watching "Glee" would be mandatory.

8. Gilmore Girls

The best mom-daughter duo hands down, unconditional love at its finest.

9. Riverdale

The hottest, underrated main characters in the game. If The Suite Life of Zack and Cody was your thing and you haven't seen this yet, what are you doing?

10. How to Get Away with Murder

Annalise Keating gives anyone who crosses her a run for their money, and she usually wins.

11. Jane the Virgin

"Jane the Virgin" is a Hollywood spin on "Telenovela's", and though Jane's perfectly planned out life turns into a serious of unfortunate events, you won't be able to stop laughing!

12. The Vampire Diaries

If you were ever a Twilight fan, its a must see, and I promise its so much better.

13. Pretty Little Liars

If you're like me and you couldn't keep up when it was airing new episodes, the entire series of PLL being on Netflix will be the best thing that's ever happened to you.

14. The Carrie Diaries

This will be a quick binge with only two seasons, a young Carrie Bradshaw gone too soon, so savor it because "The Carrie Diaries" is brilliant! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for young versions of other infamous "Sex and the City" character's as well to see how Carrie met some of her besties!

15. Stranger Things

"Stranger Things" is so unique because it's styled similarly to many 80's timeless creature-feature type movies, like E.T., but its a show with less than ten episodes per season so it's great for binging! You'll want to rewatch the episodes though because they can be pretty confusing. Have fun in the Upside Down!

16. Fuller House

This one is a super carefree and fun show that will have you feeling nostalgic with memories of your childhood! When you watch it don't forget to listen closely and keep a count of all of the times they roast the Olsen twins!

There's a little something for everyone, so I hope you found your new go-to show to occupy your free days this upcoming break!