Have you ever had to wake up someone, such as your roommate, and miserably failed? This is a daily occurrence for college students, and I, for one, am running out of ways to wake up my roommate! Since other people are probably in the same position as me, I thought I'd write an article and share some new ideas. With that said, here are 15 ways to wake up your roommate!
1. Play loud angry screamo/metal music
The "Screamo/Metalcore" playlist on Spotify should do the trick!
2. "Accidentally" spill water on them
Just make sure you don't get water on their phone, laptop, iPod, etc.!
3. Keep poking them in different places
4. Turn the light on and/or open the curtains
5. Call friends over and be obnoxiously loud
The more people, the merrier, right?
6. Pull their leg and drag them out of bed
Just make sure they don't actually get hurt, because then you'll be in real trouble!
7. Tickle them!
8. Draw on their face with markers and/or makeup
I recommend not using permanent markers, but you do you!
9. Grab their comforter and don't give it back!
10. Call an RA and make them feel like they're in trouble
"RA, open up!"
11. Slam/kick/punch the door
You'll be surprised by how loud the sound actually is!
12. Throw their less important belongings out of the window
Or at least pretend to, so your roommate doesn't hate you forever.
13. Turn up the heat/air conditioning to an uncomfortable temperature
14. Find a megaphone & sing your heart out
15. Start eating all their food and drinking their drinks
If your roommate really loves food, they'll get up in no time!