Coming home from college for the summer is one of the most bittersweet feelings a young adult like me could endure. We just finished finals, can't wait to cuddle our dog, eat edible food, and the best part: the summer with our best friends from high school awaits us. Although it's not always what it seems, there are some drawbacks, and many many thoughts. Here are just a few:
1) Why is it so hard to make plans?
2) Oh yeah, group chats are impossible.
3) What do you mean you all got summer jobs?
4) I'm so excited to see you all, it's been like four months.
5) I wonder if you'll think I'm different.
6) I mean I did put on a few pounds.
8) You hooked up with how many people? Wait which guy was that?
9) What're your friends names again?
10) I missed you guys.
11) I also really miss my college friends.
12) I promise I'll stay in better touch next semester.
13) Wait you changed your major to philosophy?
14) I don't think I could ever live in the same hallway as you guys.
15) But you guys are my lifelong friends.
I love you guys.