The 15 Best Things About Christmas

The 15 Best Things About Christmas

I promise we've been up to snow good.
1136

Y'all its that time of the year again and the holiday season is finally upon us! The lights, the trees, the food, the pumpkin spice lattes, the christmas cookies, ginger bread making, and cheer all over. There really is no better time of the year, now unless you're like Scrooge or the Grinch, you're one happy camper. LET'S GET EXCITED!

1. Classic Christmas Movies.

Christmas movie time is upon us, and it's time to begin the count down and get out all your favorites, unless you prefer to watch the Christmas specials on tv.

2. Christmas Parties.

Yes, it's that time to get out the Christmas sweaters and show them off at all the parties! Everyone wants an excuse to stand under mistletoe, drink spiked eggnog, and spread the cheer.

3. Christmas Tree:

Now everyone has different traditions when it comes to this! Some people go out to the farms and buy a real tree where as some people get a fake tree. It's still exciting!

4. Time with friends and family.

Friends and family are "fam freakin tastic", and this is the time to gather and remember how lucky we are to have them . Family can sometimes be unbearable, but at the end of the day, they will always be there.

5. Gingerbread men and gingerbread houses.

This is time to feel like a kid again . You mean we get to make a house made out of cookies and candy? It must be the holidays!

6. Carols and music.

Who all is a fan of listening to Christmas music the day after thanksgiving?? I mean it's an exception, right? This only happens once a time a year!

7. Ice skating.

I don't know about y'all but I always look forward to this, seeing everyone else trying to coordinate on the rink while trying not to fall is always a hoot.

8. Vacation time.

Whether you are a student itching for winter break (because finals are just torture), or in the real world waiting for time off from work, vacation time is always an exception!

9. STARBUCKS COFFEE!

Okay, Starbucks lovers, who else is always excited when they have their Christmas specials out and all the goodness? This is the only time of the year when you can get your candy cane treat.

10. Snow everything.

Because who doesn't love snow tubing, skiing, snow snowmobiling, and the mountains? This is the one time of the year everyone who doesn't get much snow takes advantage!

11. The traditions.

Everyone's different with their traditions but you can't help but LOVE the matching pajamas mom gets every Christmas for everyone.

12. The lights.

Walking around and seeing all the pretty lights can make anyone smile. Who doesn't love going to the light shows around your area? Can anyone say Callaway Gardens, Lake Lanier for the Christmas lights? It's always a grand old time getting in the car with friends and family and going to see the lights on the trolley or your car.

13.The elf on the shelf.

Now, who doesn't love giving your loved ones a good scare or two? My cousin HATES this thing and every year we scare her with it. It's hilarious.

14.Time of giving.

The holidays also bring out the best in others, it's always important to think of others that are less fortunate and help them out.

15. The chance to feel like a kid again.

Whether you are two or eighty, the holiday season is a time to really just enjoy yourself and reflect on everything the good things in life.