15 Struggles Of Being A Woman

Women are usually known for smelling good, having pretty hair, and being great cooks. At least, stereotypically anyway. Growing up in the highly advancing society, I've learned that being a girl sucks, to the highest degree sometimes. I think every man has a right to know what kind of struggles women go through, am I right? So, here's just a few:

1. Leg shaving.

Yes, that long, nagging task we tend to try and put off until the stubble bothers us so much that we are forced to shave. This comes with the long debacle of "should I use soap or shaving cream, or should I just shave quick? Oh, but I don't want razor burn. Ah, screw it." Until yes, we have razor burn, and there's no going back. And when you're in a hurry, forget it. You'll cut chunks out your skin with those awful razors. All because we want smooth legs, and what for? Our self pleasure of course.

2. Shampoo routine.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Lather, rinse, re....ow it's in my eye I'm blind!!!! Yes, the shampoo routine is what keeps our hair silky and soft. The real struggle is trying to figure out which shampoo is best; color guard, keratin extracts, breakage protection, the list goes on and on. If you thought trying to keep it out of your eyes was bad, picking the right one is worse.

3. Pimples.

AKA the satanic volcanoes that spring up at the wrong times. We know we're not supposed to pop them, but sometimes pimple remedies just don't work. So, we take it upon ourselves to squeeze them until they pop, which can be excruciatingly painful, but we truck it out for beautiful skin. Pimples also never fail to come when least wanted.

4. Eyebrow plucking.

Don't you just wish eyebrows could be the perfect all the time? Plucking each hair one by is like plucking out one strand of hair from your head until you're completely bald. At least once a week....and they never look the same....EVER. IT'S TORTURE JUST STRAIGHT TORTURE.

5. Tanning.

Girls just want to be golden brown all year. Spray tans make you look orange, tanning salons are too expensive, and the real sun only comes around to tan us four months out of a year. For those of us that tan well, it isn't a problem. But for those of us that are fair skinned, like I am, it's a struggle and a half trying to get that nice color, which includes layers of sunburn before we even get a base coat enough to tan. That's by the time summer is over, but we still try.

6. Hair styling.

Brush, blow dry, comb, straighten, curl, crimp, wave, braid, the list goes on and on. It's hard to decide how to style your hair day by day. And don't get me started on hair colors....

7. Periods.

Yeah, those monthly reminders that we're not pregnant. They're normally unaccompanied with cramps, bloating, weird cravings, mood swings, and much more. It's just not a great time, and no one wants to go through it, but hey, at least we're not pregnant!

8. Mani-pedis.

Nails are an important part of being a woman. They have to look nice, or we're just self-conscious of our hands and feet. Picking a nail polish color that matches everyday outfits is hard, because who has time to paint their nails everyday? And, when it chips, forget it, it's coming off. Cracked heels? I'm never taking my socks off.

9. Mascara.

Don't sneeze after application. Don't poke yourself in the eye. Don't clump it. Just, don't wear it at all if it makes you feel better.

10. Boobs.

Big or small, they're still a pain. They never fit in bras comfortably, and when you find the perfect bra, you wear it until it's very end. They just get in the way of everyday life, and cause back pain. I just cannot express enough how much of a hassle they are. And, underwire....when it comes out to stab, it's out to kill.

11. Using the bathroom.

The line for the ladies restroom is always significantly longer than the mens room. It's such a hassle having to sit down to use the bathroom when a man can just go wherever he may please. I wish it were that easy...

12. Pay rates.

It's no secret that men get paid higher than women, and for what? Just because of their masculinity? It's quite silly in my opinion.

13. Diets.

Those things we say we'll start, try for three days, and question why we haven't lost 20 pounds. Why must a cheeseburger taste so much better than a salad....

14. Emotions.

Some girls just like to cry, for no reason at all sometimes, and it's just how life goes. We get angry really easily...like if your ponytail doesn't sit right, or if you can't find your other sock. We just get really mood swingish.

15. Time management.

Guys: "I'll be ready in five minutes." *is actually ready in five minutes* Girls: "I'll be ready in five minutes." *takes actually 45 minutes to get ready, and then decides they don't like what they're wearing, so it takes an extra 20 minutes just to find a good outfit* It's a vicious cycle.