15 Stereotypical Starter Packs

15 Stereotypical Starter Packs

The Internet is a magical place.

7487
15 Stereotypical Starter Packs
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/09/29/636422901384255492787809438_welcom-to-the-internet-google1.png

The internet is truly a magical place. Why I say that, is because there are these two hilarious yet sometimes very accurate websites by the names of Reddit and Tumblr. You can truly sit for hours and hours on end just scrolling through either. Tumblr has brought a lot of stereotypes for many people, and while these starter packs are hilarious, some can be just as accurate, as they are funny.

Along the lines, the "starter pack" was born. What is a starter pack? Well it's basically a few (usually 4) pictures with a title and it's pretty much stereotyping what people are like/what they do. They are truly hilarious. Well I found some pretty hilarious ones, so prepare yourself to laugh or to hate me for writing this article.

**DISCLAIMER: this is for humoring purposes soley. So getting offended is pointless. I can't help that the internet is ruthless***

1. Or better known as "why does facebook allow this" starter pack

Makes me nauseated just looking at it.

2. "I just really want attention" starter pack

The real question is, how does one dip dye and make it look THAT perfect?

3. "I'm going to force my daughter to do what I couldn't do" starter pack

Literally EVERY mom on Toddlers and Tiara's.

4. "I spend too much time on Tumblr" starter pack

Eye makeup is on point atleast.

5. This is every white girl in autumn.

We've all done it. Myself included.

6. "I'm not doing shit over christmas break" starter pack.

I get a week for christmas break and that week will consist of this.

7. "I'm the coolest mom ever" starter pack.

AKA the mom from mean girls who we're all apparently trying to be.

8. "We've been coming here forever!" Starter pack

Oye.

9. "That Asshole" Starter Pack

We all know one husband like this.

10. Better known as "The Brock Turner Starter Pack"

To be honest this is the most relevant starter pack I've ever seen in my life. He's a piece of shit.

11. That one annoying "country girl" starter pack

Okay but honestly the starter packs for the country girls are honestly hilarious. Mainly because we all know ONE PERSON who fits this stereotype. I personally could think of a few.

12. The "In your face redneck" starter pack

Highly hilarious. Highly accurate. I'm laughing at the accuracy.

13. "Early 2000s Middle School Girl" Starter Pack

Every pre teen girl in the 2000s.

14. Best years of our lives

Pretend that "Justice" sign is really "Limited Too". Ugh, I'm having MAJOR kid flashbacks right now! I remember wearing the feather in my hair thinking I was the coolest kid. Hannah Montana, Suite Life and Drake&Josh were my FAVORITE shows ever. I also remember when Webkinz costed like $20 and now they cost maybe $6 at the most. Sigh... Can we reverse time and go back to the times when life was the greatest?

15. "It's not a phase mom" starter pack