15 Songs That Will Get You Ready For Summer

A playlist of great songs for summer 2018.

389
Pxhere

As most of the world is either getting hit by a snowstorm or longing for that sun to peak, summer seems so close - yet so far. These songs are the perfect way to get your mind ready for summer and these jams can help make it the best summer yet.

1. IDGAF - Dua Lipa

Who else is looking for a carefree summer? I know I am. This song will bring out your confidence and show you how to have a good time during the warm months.

2. Finesse - Bruno Mars feat. Cardi B

"We out here drippin' in finesse" explains your laid-back summer feels. If you are looking for a summer fling or are currently in one, this song is for you.

3. God's Plan - Drake

Everyone loves drake whether you want to admit it or not. His new single has been stuck in our heads since it was released in February. Watch Drake as he generously hands out around $1 million to the people of Miami is the music video.

4. Stir Fry - Migos

"Stir Fry" is yet another one of those songs that has a beat that slaps but lyrics that make absolutely no sense. Migos did it again and released another big hit that has gone viral within the past few months.

5. All the Stars - Kendrick Lamar and SZA

"All the Stars" is the perfect way to vibe out your summer and put you in a good mood. Its overall a feel-good song and is at the top of the charts for new releases.

6. Rollin - Calvin Harris ft. Future, Khalid

Driving in 80-degree weather with the windows down? What could be better?

7. The Middle - Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey

Looking to have that summer fling? This song is another perfect song for getting you in a feelin' mood to ride out your summer with your new significant other.

8. Look Alive - BlocBoy JB ft. Drake

The new dance move that just went viral will definitely be a way to break out some new moves at the summer parties. This song will hype you up in every way, shape, and form.

9. Bartier Cardi - Cardi B ft. 21 Savage

What better way to break out of your shell than the one and only, Cardi B. This song will definitely bring out your inner diva.

10. Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Focusing on his ex, Selena Gomez, The Weeknd will put you in a soft mood like no other. This song is perfect for if you're having a tough time and need to let out your feels.

11. Love Lies - Khalid ft. Normani

What better artist to listen to in the summertime than Khalid? This song is featured in the new movie "Love, Simon" and is one of the tops on the charts.

12. Psycho - Post Malone ft. Ty Dolla $ign

Post Malone drops his new album on April 27th, and this is one of the many songs that gets you in a positive mood.

13. Lemon - Drake Remix - N.E.R.D, Rihanna, Drake

This song is about living life the way you want to. Summer is all about having the time of your life so this song showcases it perfectly.

14. Mine - Bazzi

After this song went viral on Snapchat and Twitter, it actually turned out to be a good song that showcases young love. If you or someone you know is in a relationship, this song is for you.

15. FRIENDS - Marshmello, Anne-Marie

Last, but not least, this song is all about friendships. Who else do you spend your summer with besides your friends? What a perfect way to jam out with your friends to a song called "FRIENDS".

That's my list of summer hits for 2018.