1. All I Want- Kodaline
How couldn't these lyrics make you cry??
2. Already Home- A Great Big World
I ask again.. how could his voice not make you cry??
3. Breakeven- The Script
A good crying-while-driving song.
4. Brooklyn- Wakey! Wakey!
Thanks to One Tree Hill for getting me addicted to WW's sad songs.
5. Carry You Home- Nashville Skyline
Sweet, but still sad.
6. Clairvoyant- The Story So Far
7. Foreigner's God- Hozier
Hozier is perfect for when you're feeling upset— I recommend this one.
8. Go On My Child- Michelle Featherstone
A sad one. Just a warning.
9. Lift Me Up- Kate Voegele
Another One Tree Hill discovery. Love her.
10. Remembering Sunday- All Time Low
Such a throwback, but it's still amazing.
11. Show Me What I'm Looking For- Carolina Liar
Beverly Hills, 90210 got me addicted to this song.
12. Sidewalks (Acoustic Version)- Story of the Year
Personally, this is my favorite.
13. Taxi Cab- Twenty One Pilots
Any TOP song could make me cry, to be honest.
14. When the Sun Goes Down- In The Heights
If you want to sob before you say goodbye to someone.
15. Wonderwall- Oasis
An oldie but a goodie.