It's that time of year again, Sooners! School is back in session and Lindsey Street has become a never ending line of cars. Whether it's your first year or your last, here are 15 things that prove you go to OU.
1. You don’t own anything orange.
2. When you hear “Boomer,” you automatically reply with “Sooner.”
3. You don’t expect to find open parking spots when driving to campus.
4. You never walk in the bike lane. Like, ever.
5. The library is not referred to as anything other than “The Biz.”
6. Game days are the best days.
7. And “horns down” is a popular trend in pictures.
8. You refuse to walk under the clock tower.
9. Campus Corner is your go-to spot for food and shopping.
10. President David Boren is forever known as D-Bo.
11. Any word containing the letters O and U will be capitalized (e.g. OUr campus).
12. You call the Physical Sciences Center the “Blender.”
13. OU/TX is treated as a holiday around campus.
14. Walking against the Oklahoma winds feels like someone is holding onto your backpack and won’t let you move forward.
15. Anytime you look at the clock, you think, “And Texas still sucks.”