We all have that one person who we are attached at the hip to. People are shocked when you’re not with them and always ask where your partner in crime is. You are by far closer to your BFF than you have been or ever will be with an actual significant other and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
Here are 15 signs that your best friend is actually your significant other.
1. You lay in one of your beds all day watching Netflix.
2. When you finally get up to eat, you guys always make sure it’s at a place you both want.
3. And of course you share your food, because sharing is caring.
4. You then return to Netflix.
5. Your family knows way too much about them and always asks how they are doing- eventually your family starts buying them Christmas presents and inviting them to family parties.
6. You get jealous when she talks to other people at the bar.
7. You text constantly throughout the day, even about little stupid stuff.
8. You plan your futures together- where you will live and what kind of careers you will have.
9. You genuinely are happy for them when something good happens in their life.
10. You then update your family about it and brag to everyone you know.
11. You do absolutely everything together- Target, Starbucks, book store, and any other kind of adventure.
12. If you two don’t already live together, she has stuff at your place and you have stuff at her place, so you don’t ever actually have to leave each other and go home.
13. People should just expect that everything they tell you, they are basically telling her too. There are no secrets in your relationship.
14. You couldn’t imagine anyone making you happier or your life without them.
15. No one could possibly replace them.