Report this Content
I have always been a connoisseur of
TV programming from the late '90s and early 2000's. I love anything that brings me back to my
childhood, and nothing does it for me like the shows that I watched growing
I had forgotten until my senior year
of high school what an incredible masterpiece of a show "Boy Meets World"is, even if the "Scream"episode traumatized me as a child. I
have rewatched the entire series a few times since then, and every time is just
as great as the last.
It’s no surprise
that its spin-off, "Girl Meets World," which features many of the original characters, is so wildly popular. I don’t think there will ever be another show
as funny with such endearing characters, or one that tackles issues that come
with growing up as well as "Boy Meets World" does. No matter what stage of life
you’re in or whatever problems you’re currently facing, Mr. Feeny has just the
words of wisdom you need to hear.
Below are just a few of the reasons why you
really should experience "Boy Meets World"in
its entirety, whether you’ve watched it before or not.
It’s so easy to identify with any of the
characters, especially Cory in this moment.
3. It's impossible not to swoon over Eric's hair.
4. You'll probably wonder why the "Scream" episode scared the living crap out of you as a kid, but never admit that it still gives you the heebie jeebies.
5. Sometimes you need to be reminded of what really matters when looking for a significant other.
6. It's essential to relive this truly iconic moment that puts other TV couples to shame.
7. Mr. Feeny is the one person you can count on to always keep it real.
8. His advice is always solid no matter the situation.
9. It's always a good idea to relive how much of a total babe Jack is. A total babe who loves the Backstreet Boys, no less.
10. Eric getting progressively weirder as the series goes on is a beautiful thing to watch.
11. Listening to Eric's "Feeny Call" makes you wonder why it was never your ringtone.
12. Cory and Topanga's love story is one for the ages.
13. But we're shown that best friends are also our soul mates.
14. We also can't forget how underrated Shawn and Angela are as a couple.
15. And last but not least, this moment.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.