15 Reasons Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve Is A Good Thing

Show off your heart!

7990

People often believe wearing your heart on your sleeve is bad. They think it means you're too emotional. Well, how would you feel if I said that by wearing your heart on your sleeve, you're part of the rare population of that expresses qualities people are actually looking for?

1. You're a GREAT flirt!

You know you catch feelings easily, but at least you know that they're genuine! Nobody likes when you can talk the talk but not walk the walk.

2. You're not afraid to take a risk.

Yes, there is a 50-50 chance that you might get rejected or accepted, but you are fully aware of this and you choose to take the chance; on the upside, you might enjoy the benefits.

3. You aren't afraid to say or do what you want!

Aware of the various outcomes of the dating game, you can be yourself and just say exactly what you want. For instance, saying "let's get out of here" is not a question; it's a statement. A confident one at that. It will leave any guy dying for more.

4. There's always hope.

No matter how many bad dates you've gone on, you keep trying. There's gotta be a guy to sweep you off your feet out there somewhere!

5. You try but not too hard.

There is a fine line between trying and trying too hard. This is a line girls who wear their heart on their sleeves are accused of crossing, but the truth is, we don't cross it too often. You have a sense of satisfaction that you tried your best and that is good enough.

6. You know exactly what you want.

There is a long list of qualities you enjoy, and when you meet someone who expresses those, you're not afraid to go after them.

7. Puppy love is a need!

We love this feeling! It is so fun and effortless. It's just you and your S.O. against the world!

8. You love with every ounce of your heart.

There is nothing mediocre about this. If they love you, it will be in full force or not at all.

9. You learn how to love early on.

Most people need a few shots at love to truly understand its meaning and how it all works. For people like this, it comes naturally.

10. You're selfless.

There is nothing wrong with loving someone so much that you are willing to look past a few minor things just to see the good in them.

11. You are patient.

You understand there are things you will have to put up with for the person you love and you're not going to throw an entire relationship away due to those little things.

12. You don't hate your ex.

When the time comes to end a relationship, you accept the fact they will be in your heart forever. Instead of being bitter and looking for things to hate on them for, you can look back with a smile and wish them the best.

13. You don't worry about the details.

You are looking for the adventure in the relationship whether it's just flirting or casual dating.

14. You always see the good in people.

Personally, I always see the good in someone rather than the bad, and that is how I evaluate them. Although not everyone is worth your time, you will know if they aren't the right one for you.

15. You will have fewer "what ifs."

Nobody likes to look back and think "what if." But because you take the initiative of doing what you want, that is not the case for you.

People who wear their hearts on their sleeves are a dying breed. Society forces us to think that we should be guarded and hide how we feel when, in fact, some are more interested in a confident person who knows what they want. Don't be afraid to show your heart off, gorgeous!