1. When you are making plans with your friends, only to check your schedule and realize that you are on duty that night/weekend, which only makes you sad:
2. Or the joys of completing your rounds for the building(s):
3. Or the constant ringing of the duty phone...at all times of the night:
4. The fear that your residents have of you during the first couple of weeks of school when they see you:
5. But once they realize that you're cool, they start to not listen to you:
6. So you start to crack down and now you're "the mean RA":
7. ...which causes the whole hall (or building) to hate you:
8. Or having the fear of taking the most chaotic weekend(s) in campus history:
9. Which causes you to have to do...PAPERWORK:
10. But don't forget what happened during the incident, as you have to remember everything. Every. Single. Thing:
11. The littlest things start to scare you...like fire alarms, sirens, or even screaming:
12. Or some things annoy you...like when your residents are being loud, disruptive, or drunk:
13. But most of all, we enjoy our job:
14. We just ask of one thing...
15. Please. Be. Safe.
...You have one job.
(All images taken from Google)