15 Peyton Sawyer Quotes That We All Know And Love

"Every song ends, is that any reason not to enjoy the music?"
11293

If you are an obsessed One Tree Hill fan like myself, you know and love all of the quotes that have been said throughout all nine seasons. You love every character, and all of the wisdom they have imparted to us viewers. Peyton Sawyer's character has provided us with some classic One Tree Hill quotes. So you should be aware of these awesome quotes by the one and only Peyton Sawyer.

1. The classic One Tree Hill line that started it all.

2. We've all felt this way about a person before. Flashback to when Nathan Scott was an a**, so all of season one.

3. Don't take the people in your life for granted.

4. The meaning of life in a nutshell.

5. When Peyton Sawyer knows the struggle of letting people in. Shoutout to Jake Jaglieski.

6. The number one relationship ruiner since the beginning of time.

7. Peyton spewing knowledge since Tree Hill High School.

8. Always be yourself, and never change yourself for anyone.

9. Don't let people just come back into your life that aren't good for you.

10. Ah, that Peyton Sawyer question that later led to one of the best scenes ever between Lucas and Peyton.

11. Always choose happiness.

12. When Peyton Sawyer says all of the things that you're always thinking.

13. Her character made you realize how music is such an important part of your life.

14. "At this moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

15. Lastly, her character taught us that people always leave...but sometimes they come back.