15 Must-Have Dog Items Under $15

15 Must-Have Dog Items Under $15

These must-have dog products and accessories are affordable, and all can be easily bought on Amazon.

47
15 Must-Have Dog Items Under $15

Having two loving, adorable dogs and working as a dog caretaker, I've picked up on a few things in the dog world. Every dog owner thinks their dog is the best dog, and none of them are wrong. Dogs treat us with endless love and affection, which is why they deserve to have nothing but the best. With every $15-or-less Amazon item listed below, you can guarantee your beloved pets have all they need and more, without breaking the bank.

1. Eco-Friendly Doggy Bags

Amazon

Rather than using your old, plastic grocery store bags, these eco-friendly bags help clean up your dog's poop while also helping clean up the planet. The bags are 100% leak-proof guaranteed and can hold even your biggest pooch's poo- based on my first-hand experience. It even comes with a free dispenser to attach onto your leash, allowing for hassle-free doggy bag access.

Price: $7.99

2. Training Pads

Amazon

From young puppies to senior dogs, and every age in between, training pads are an essential plan for absorbing a dog's pee without all the smell. Learning how to potty train or simply worried about accidents, these odor control pads come in handy for all those #1 messes.

Price: $4.79

3. Kong Toy

Amazon

Every Kong owner I've met loves this indestructible dog toy and their pet always feel the same way. This classical dog toy is a fan favorite for more reasons than one. Kong creates toys durable enough that even the strongest dog will have trouble tearing it apart. Keeping your dog occupied and happy is easy enough with this one toy, especially if you smear a bit of peanut butter inside for extra effect.

Sizes and prices vary from Small at $8.49 to XX-Large at $22.20.

4. No Bite Spray

Amazon

Dogs can be stubborn when they find a wooden chair they like to bite, or perhaps their puppy wall barrier they're just itching to escape out of. Spray a few squirts of this no bite spray and their stubbornness will turn into disinterest. Even the toughest teething puppies understand they can no longer bite your household items once they smell this apple-scented spray on it.

Price: $9.97

5. Stain Remover

Amazon

Having carpet flooring while potty training your new family pet can lead to some expected accidents. This Woolite stain remover can take on even the worst imaginable dog stains. From pee to poop to puke, it tackles it all. Spray this foam onto your carpet, rub it in and let it sit for a few minutes. Shortly after you'll be worry-free with a stain-free carpet.

Price: $11.99

Urine Destroyer Spray

Amazon Urine Destroyer

$8.97

Have you found yourself with a fully removed stain but your pet is still sniffing it? Or maybe you've cleaned up the pee on the wooden floor but your dog keeps peeing in that same, exact spot. With just a few sprays of this urine destroyer, it will rid of the deepest remaining smells so your dog will leave that spot alone and no longer be tempted by its scent.

Grooming Gloves Pair

Amazon Grooming Gloves

$12.86

Golden Retrievers, Huskies, Shepards, or any heavy-coated, constantly shedding dogs will truly benefit from this invention. The alternative to those rough bristles from your average dog brush brings us the grooming gloves. Intended for the feel of an everyday petting with the benefits of obtaining large chunks of hair, these gloves help tame even the most difficult fur ball coats.

Padded Harness

Amazon Padded Harness

$8.99

Padded harnesses allow your pet to be safely secured while looking cute and comfortable. The extra padding ensures your loved one won't have to suffer from irritation under their arms while enjoying a walk. The breathable harness includes plastic clip closures and a D-ring for added security. Options vary in colors of black, blue, light blue, green, orange, pink, dark pink, rose, red and yellow, with sizes varying in X-Small to Large.

Rope Leash

Amazon Rope Leash

$11.49

Durable leashes ensure a more secure, stable walk. Rope leashes guarantee a better grasp on your pet while preventing them from chewing through the leash. The strong, durable material is made of real mountain climbing rope while still maintaining a comfortable feel.

Martingale Collar

Amazon Martingale Collar

$14.99

Martingale collars are often used to train dogs or simply keep them safe. By tightening only when the dog pulls, it corrects them to correlate a tighter collar only when going against obedience rules. The chain corner of the collar doesn't harm the dog but instead adds to the correcting process through the sound of the chain. The collar is often used for training or keeping a dog secure and can be used in addition to a harness. It comes in sizes small, medium and large. An added bonus is that for each collar bought one collar is donated to a dog at an animal rescue located throughout the USA.

Portable Water Bowl Dispenser

Amazon Portable Water Bowl

$10.99

Portable water bowls are perfect for those long walks or spontaneous adventures where you need a compact water dispenser. Unlike plastic bottles, the portable water bowl dispenser gives your pet a place to drink out of without having to bring a large, inconvenient bowl. The water can be distributed by the press of a button and can be drained back into the dispenser when unused. It's also leakproof and comes with an attachment intended to keep your dispenser easily in reach.

Tick Remover

Amazon Tick Remover

$4.99

Dogs that are prone to ticks can suffer from pain if a tick goes unnoticed and attaches itself deep inside your pet's skin. With the use of the tick remover, the tick can be removed while guaranteeing the mouthparts of the tick aren't kept inside the skin. Useful for both humans and pets, the tick remover can prevent infection and remove the pain.

No-Rinse Shampoo

Amazon No-Rinse Shampoo

$5.97

The oatmeal formula no-rinse shampoo cleans your dog's fur without drying it out. If your dog rolled in something smelly or needs a touch-up before company arrives, the no-rinse shampoo will have them smelling like coconuts in minutes. The foam pump creates an easily applied lather of shampoo that helps clean your dog without the mess of a complete wash. This no-rinse shampoo helps make your dog look clean and smell amazing even when you've only got minutes to spare.

Stainless Steel Bowls

Amazon Stainless Steel Bowls

$13.99

Dogs can be messy when eating their meals or lapping up some water. The stainless steel bowls allow for easy access to food and water for your pets, while the rubber base keeps it in place. The bowls are rust-resistant, don't hold odor and are dishwasher safe. They come in options of one bowl for $7.99 or the pair for $13.99.

15. Durable Spike Squeaky Ball

Amazon

The 3-pack of squeaky balls provide your dog with endless fun, while its durability gives you a sense of relief. The balls don't contain a physical squeak device inside, but rather give off the noise based on a small hole in the ball that inhales and exhales air. An added benefit is the spike design that cleans your pet's teeth while they enjoy their playtime.

Price: $12.99