Do you ever find yourself laying down at night when you can't sleep, and the most random thoughts come to your mind? Or you're in the shower and all of sudden you start trying to figure out all of life's most pressing questions? Down below are 15 random questions that are sure to blow your mind and get that brain of yours working.
1. If you get out of the shower clean, then how does your towel get dirty?
2. Who closes the bus door after the bus driver gets off?
3. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
4. Who decided what order of the alphabet was alphabetical order?
5. If babies are in the womb for nine months, why aren't they nine months old when they're born?
6. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
7. Is the S or the C silent in scent?
8. What color are mirrors?
9. If I hit myself and it hurts, am I weak or am I strong?
10. Why do you cook bacon and bake cookies?
11. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we know?
12. Are pets called pets because we pet them? Or do we pet them because they're called pets?
13. Why is a building called a building if it's already built?
14. If Mary had Jesus and Jesus was the Lamb of God, does that mean that Mary had a little lamb?
15. If we can't see air, can fish see water?