15 Emails In Every Woman's Junk Mail

15 Emails In Every Woman's Junk Mail

Because Tobi is having 50 percent off again.

21
15 Emails In Every Woman's Junk Mail
orbissolutionsinc.com

Shopping online or in stores has become tricky recently. You can’t leave a store or a site without the clerk prying an email out of you, only to realize that was a huge mistake because now they won’t stop sending you junk mail. Thankfully, you have two email accounts; one for junk mail and one for things that are of actual importance. The problem is having the courage to open up your junk email and sorting through what is interesting versus what isn’t and deleting based on your observations. So here are 15 things you can find in every woman’s junk mail:

1. Victoria’s Secret

How else would we know about the Semi-Annual Sale?

2. Aerie

Because one store for underwear simply wasn’t enough!

3. Tobi

It’s their 50 percent off specials that happen every other week that keep us flooding back to our email to check for the latest deals.

4. Jiffy Lube

We had to get our oil changed and now they won’t stop emailing us about the importance of a well-oiled vehicle.

5. Rent the Runway

There was one time we were too lazy to buy a dress, so we rented one. And now we’ll never hear the end of it.

6. Forever 21

We’ve been shopping there since the 8th grade and we’ve been getting their emails since the 8th grade.

7. Uber

The receipts from your last seven Uber rides are just waiting to be reviewed so that you can remember that you only gave Carlos a one-star rating because he wouldn’t pass you the aux cord.

8. Lulu’s

We made the horrible mistake of ordering from Lulu’s only to realize the clothes were horribly made and size large really meant XXL. And now they clutter my inbox.

9. Some tanning place like Zoom Tan, Tan Shadows or Palm Beach Tan

We wanted to look good for the summer or for some date function so we got a spray tan and gladly gave our emails over. Send those deals to us anytime.

10. American Eagle

Some things just get better with age. American Eagle and their now-cute clothes can send us updates and coupons whenever they like.

11. Venmo

Our emails are likely filled with various Venmo receipts from different occasions. Whether it was sending $5 for an Uber, $7 for drinks, or $10 for gas, we won’t forget we spent it.

12. Erin Condren

We bought the planner to get our lives in order. Now if only we could get our emails in order.

13. Francesca’s

Francesca’s always has cute clothes that they parade around in the cover of their email, inviting you to open the link and shop around. Francesca’s, you sweet angel, you always win.

14. Paypal

Your Paypal receipt is a friendly reminder that every time you online shop and use Paypal, you are really too lazy to re-type in all your information.

15. Amazon

While you aren’t ashamed that you bought that pair of shoes or that you bought that extremely random item like another vacuum that you really didn’t need, you didn’t need to be reminded of your ability to cave in and get it in two days.