15 Cruelty-Free Stocking Stuffers

15 Cruelty-Free Stocking Stuffers

The perfect additions to a cruelty free stocking this holiday season...

85
15 Cruelty-Free Stocking Stuffers
Chris Lynch

Although my solution to any gift-giving situation is simply typing in a word I believe relates to the recipient into the search bar of Etsy or falling into my go-to pattern of wrapping them up a good book–I've decided I might try to be helpful to those looking for some easy, cruelty-free stocking stuffers this holiday season by giving you fifteen very fun and entirely random small gift ideas...fingers crossed that this is actually beneficial for you in this stressful process of gift giving, but hey, let's be honest, if all else fails, typing 'dog calendar' into Amazon's search bar will probably get you to the place you need to be in life.

1. Pacifica Travel Ready Makeup Wipes

Cost: $7.95
These cleansing wipes are perfect for the makeup-lover in your life...refreshing, extremely useful, and guys, come on, the packaging is adorable.

2. Lush's Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask

Cost: $8.95
Most of Lush's products are vegan, but they're all clearly labeled which makes it super easy to be sure. Their face masks, lip scrubs, and bath bombs are the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone looking to pamper their skin!

3. Dr. Bronner's Lavender Hand Sanitizer

Cost: $4.99
This yummy smelling hand sanitizer is the perfect little addition to any cruelty free stocking...and your gift recipient will thank you for the practical and adorable supplement to their purse!

4. Sriracha2Go Keychain

Cost: $7.00
For the person in your life with heart eyes for spice...this Sriracha2Go keychain is the handy solution for all of their hot sauce cravings!

5. Alternative Baking Cookies

Cost: $2.12
These scrumptious cookies from Alternative Baking are the best present for those with a sweet tooth! All vegan and delicious...you just can't go wrong here, people.

6. Mrs. Meyer's Soy Candle

Cost: $9.99
You can never go wrong with a candle as a stocking stuffer...perfect for adding a relaxing and yummy smelling vibe to your loved one's home!

7. Endangered Species Chocolate

Cost: $29.99
This bundle of chocolate is SO worth the cost...this delightful treat will last your loved one a while, plus 10% of this company's net profits are donated annually to current 10% GiveBack Partners; each is guaranteed a minimum annual donation of $10,000 and is free to use the funds on projects they deem most important.

8. Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner

Cost: $11.99
This duo of cruelty free Trader Joe's shampoo and conditioner would make the best stocking stuffer for anyone looking to treat their hair with some aromatic natural ingredients!

9. Chia Seeds

Cost: $6.99
Chia seeds are great for adding to smoothies, salads, toast, etc. and are a super healthy addition to any diet...but any vegan would certainly be very excited to find this in their stocking!

10. Strawberry Hedgehog's Coconut Almond Soap

Cost: $10.00
Support this awesome vegan company by giving a loved one this organic and delicious smelling soap!

11. Barefoot Babes Sticker Pack

Cost: $8.00
These adorable stickers are great for sprinkling in a stocking–perfect for sticking on laptops, walls, etc.

12. Jody's Gourmet Popcorn

Cost: $11.95
Another stuffer for the foodies...Jody's delicious popcorn is the perfect holiday treat, and safe for vegans, too!

13. e.l.f. Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette

Cost: $10.00
A pretty present for the beauty guru in your life...e.l.f. is completely cruelty free, cheap, and always gorgeous. It's imperative to provide the gift of a fierce smoky eye to those you love, people.

14. Vegan Peppermint Marshmallows

Cost: $4.94
Since normal marshmallows contain gelatin, which is derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones, these vegan marshmallows are the perfect holiday themed addition to any vegan hot chocolate!

15. But I Could Never Go Vegan! Cookbook

Cost: $14.25
Why yes, kids, my gift ideas have come full circle–back to my go-to of giving a book...but this one's SO good, I swear! Perfect for a new vegan in search of recipes or anyone looking to get crafty with a plant-based diet.