15 Celebrities I Would Put In My Celebrity Squad

Putting Taylor's squad to shame since 2016

180
Disney Channel

First of all, my squad would put Taylor Swift’s squad to shame. I got this idea from watching Adele’s Carpool Karaoke with James Corden so thanks, James Corden! Secondly, these are no particular order because asking me to choose my favorite celebrities is like asking me to choose my favorite flavor of ice cream. Impossible.

1. Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy Teigen is a goddess. She’s hilarious and totally relatable. I think if I was a celeb then we would definitely be friends. I would love to spill the tea with Chrissy every Sunday for brunch. Also we can take turns cooking meals for each other out of her amazing cookbook.

2. Adele, Beyonce, Amy Schumer, and Jennifer Lawrence

I must give credit where credit is due. James Corden suggested this to Adele in this video. It’s a pretty amazing group of ladies. I know Beyonce’s presence would stun everyone, but the presence of the totally relatable and easygoing Amy Schumer, Jennifer Lawrence, and Adele would ease the tension

3. Nicki Minaj

I can’t have a girl squad better than Taylor’s if I don’t include the boss a** b*tch herself. Nicki is without a doubt one of my favorite artists in the industry right now. She’s an amazing and incredibly witty writer. She always makes me laugh and I just love her personality.

4. Anna Kendrick

Okay, Anna Kendrick is the ideal bff. She’s cute and fun, and she’s so ridiculously talented. She’s also super snarky, sarcastic, and relatable. Not to mention this photo of her with kittens is goals honestly.

5. Aubrey Plaza

Like Anna Kendrick, Aubrey is snarky and sarcastic, but I wouldn’t say relatable because let’s be real, there is no one quite like Aubrey Plaza. She’s really strange and awkward and makes everyone uncomfortable but that’s why I love her.

6. Taissa Farmiga

As a huge fan of "American Horror Story: Murder House and Coven," I’ve got to say that I would definitely want to be best friends with Taissa. She’s effortlessly cool and seems super chill. You would become cool if you were friends with Taissa. Also I haven’t really loved a season of AHS without her so I have to include her.

7. Olivia Munn

I know she’s the household name like Adele or Beyonce, but Olivia Munn is about to be mega famous. Just trust me. Olivia Munn is intelligent, down to earth, talented, hilarious, and beautiful. I love her fun presence in her interviews and on her Instagram. Plus she always has the best stories about her mom so you can swap hilarious Mom stories all the time

8. Tina and Amy

OK, I can’t have a girl squad without these two. They are role models to girls everywhere and they never fail to put a smile on my face. Like Beyonce, their presence on my squad doesn't even require explanation.

9. Mindy Kaling

If you aren’t watching "The Mindy Project," exit out of this article right now and go watch it. My words are way less funny than hers. Go right now. Stop wasting your time.

10. Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt would be the token Brit on my squad. She's hilarious and totally relatable. She's also my number one lady crush despite the fact that I am 100 percent straight. Not to mention, she has an adorable daughter with John Krasinksi (aka Jim Halpert).

11. Emma Stone

So, I'm totally stealing Emma Stone from Taylor's squad. Though I'm not exactly sure if they're still friends because she was noticeably missing from the Bad Blood video. Also from Taylor's squad, I am stealing Lorde, Mariska Hargitay, and Ellen Pompeo. Instead, we will make a music video that promotes friendship between women and doesn't tear down others. (Got to say it is a catchy song though. I actually low key love it but I don't agree with it).

12. First Lady Michelle Obama

Whether you agree with her political views or not, you have to admit that Michelle Obama is an inspiring woman. She's poised, classy, and beautiful, but more importantly she's intelligent, hard-working, and determined. She advocates for girls' education as well as her passion for health and fitness.

13. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge

Better known by her maiden name of Kate Middleton, she would be the perfect squad member. She's obviously the prim and proper princess that everyone expects, but she also knows how to have fun and seems extremely passionate about philanthropic endeavors.

14. Meryl Streep

OK, Meryl Streep is Queen. I know I said Beyonce is Queen earlier, but Meryl is also a queen. Meryl Streep is definitely someone you want on your squad. She's your friend who will terrify the haters and keep away the boys who aren't worthy of you because I'm pretty sure she actually is Miranda Priestley.

15. Miley Cyrus

I definitely want Miley in my squad so maybe some of her cool will rub off on me. This girl is always down to party, but she's also really chill, down to earth and normal. OK, maybe she's not normal in terms of her physical appearance, but she's so relatable and funny that her quirky ways and style may even start to rub off on you. Originality and being weird is always something to celebrate when it comes to Miley.

Who would you put in your celebrity squad? Comment or share to let me know!