14 Times You Could Relate To 'Grey's Anatomy'

Because it's simply one of the most relatable television shows to exist.

16
Odyssey

Whether you watch "Grey's Anatomy" or not, I can almost guarantee you have at least heard of it and know something about it. But what those of you who don't watch it regularly don't know, is that this is probably one of the most relatable shows.

Here were 14 times you could relate to "Grey's Anatomy":

1. When the interns felt like they had no clue what they were doing:

And honestly, who hasn't felt this way.

2. When nothing seemed to be going right on Callie's wedding day:

Everyone has had that one day in their life where everything seemed to be going wrong.

3. When Christina had to be bribed:

And truly, what's the point in going somewhere if there isn't going to be food?

4. When Meredith was too emotional that even she didn't understand it:

No judgement, we've all been there.

5. When Christina just needed someone to understand:

Because sometimes, no one seems to understand but you.

6. When Izzy was tired of everyone's complaining:

We've all met that one person who all they seem to do is complain about EVERYTHING.

7. When Christina had a bad day:

Sometimes whether it's the start of the weekend, or you've had an awful day and need to unwind, this is you.

8. When Meredith was very close to resorting to violence:

We all have that one friend.

9. When Meredith's "dark and twisty" side came out:

But really, sometimes people are just way, way too happy.

10. When Meredith's mom got real about adulthood:

Why do you think we all try to avoid adulthood as much as possible?

11. When Lexi asked the question we'd all like to know:

Deny it though some of us may, it's always hard to just not care.

12. When Callie was all of us:

It's true, having to hear about how happy people are together just makes those of us that are alone feel more alone.

13. When Christina and Meredith had this argument:

I'm pretty sure we've all had this argument with our best friend.

14. And finally, when Christina was all of us during finals week:

Because there is simply no time to do all three.