14 Iconic 'Teen Wolf' Moments True Fans Will Never Forget

As Teen Wolf comes to an end, let's recap some of the best moments of the series.

2179
Adelstein Productions

All of us "Teen Wolf" fans know the series is coming to an end, and we couldn't be more devastated. We have grown up with every single one of the characters. We have seen them fall in love, get heartbroken, have near-death experiences and so much more. They are close to our hearts, and I know that I'm not the only one secretly crying inside that it's almost over. There have been so many great "Teen Wolf" moments throughout the years, and as this show comes to an end, let's not forget those iconic, heart-wrenching moments.

1. Void Stiles' legendary line, "You can't kill me!" before being killed by the pack.

2. Stiles finally got a girlfriend! To be honest, I think we all shipped Stiles and Malia.

3. Scott reveals his bite from Peter and the realization that he knows who he is, and there is no changing that.

4. After many of the parents are kidnapped and trapped under the Nemeton, and after they are rescued by the pack, Stiles' and his dad's hug gives us all the feels.

5. To break through the illusion that Nogistune and the Oni set up for the pack, they had to fight their way through. At times, we may have thought they might not make it.

6. In season three, Stiles goes to the hospital to be tested for a type of dementia that could be life-threatening for him. Scott and Stiles have a brother moment and a heart-wrenching hug that shows fans how they will anything to protect each other.

7. Derek took Scott under his wing and taught him the life of being a werewolf. Being in the same pack created a bond that will never be broken.

8. Allison's death will forever be in our memories. She was a legendary character, and her last moments were in the arms of her first love.

9. Scott and Stile's relationship is probably the most important in the series. When Scott was almost driven mad, it was Stiles who brought him back to reality, and that scene showed us that they are truly brothers at heart.

10. Scott, being the strong, True Alpha he is, used his howl to bring Malia back from being a were-coyote. He raised up and embraced the power he was given to turn back Malia.

11. Lydia's screams always gives us fans the chills, especially the one time she screamed to get out of Eichen House.

12. Stydia fans rejoice! That is honestly all that needs to be said, even though this wasn't their true "moment."

13. The twins were an epic duo, so Ethan will never forget the loss of his brother, Aiden. We will never forget him.

14. Finally, when Scott broke the barrier of Mountain Ash, his eyes changed from yellow to red. He went from a Beta to a True Alpha.