14 Signs You Worry TOO Much

14 Signs You Worry TOO Much

You know that you worry way too much, which makes you worry about worrying too much.

153
14 Signs You Worry TOO Much
Xavier Sotomayor

If you're anything like me, you worry about quite literally everything. From the big things to the little things, you find yourself over-thinking every detail. Here are 14 signs you might worry a little too much.

1. You re-play everything in your head over...and over...and over.

You think of all the things you could have said or done differently to change the outcome of a bad scenario. You believe there was something you could have done to fix everything. But you take it to the next level by dwelling on the could haves and should haves instead of learning from your mistakes.

2. You automatically assume the worst.

Of people. Of places. Of things. Doesn't matter what it is, you're already preparing yourself for the worst case scenario.

3. You're eating your feelings or you've skipped two meals.

And there's no in-between.

4. You check your e-mail and texts religiously.

Constantly refreshing the screen, just in case you missed anything.

5. You can't even remember what a full night's sleep feels like.

You average anywhere from 2-4 hours a night, roughly. You run on sheer will and energy drinks.

6. You haven't watched or read something for pure enjoyment in forever.

It's just not a luxury you have. Who has "free" time when you're worrying about how you're going to get your life together.

7. You always feel on the verge of breaking down.

And you do at least once a day.

8. Your friends ask you ten times a day if you're okay.

Because anybody who knows you know you worry all the time.

9. You hate meeting new people.

You're scared they won't like you. You won't fit in. You won't be interesting enough. It's just all too much worrying and effort.

10. You're afraid the people you know will find you annoying eventually too.

You even that the friends you already have now will eventually get tired of you.

11. You live in the past too much.

You let things that you can't go back and fix interfere with the present way more than you should. You sometimes can even ruin good things by dwelling on all the ways they've turned bad before.

12. You rehearse a situation over and over before it happens.

In your head. About a million times. Right up until the moment the actual situation occurs.

13. You have no idea what 'relaxation' means.

It's not even in your dictionary.

14. You even worry about worrying.

You know that you worry way too much, which makes you worry about worrying too much. Which then makes you worry about worrying about worrying too much. It never ends.