If you are in a sorority and have a little, there are moments when you think that your little is actually a child that you are raising. Your little has become a huge part of your world. People know that the two of you are big and little and more often than not, see you two together. You have, in many ways, become a mother.
1. You cannot wait to show her off to the world.
You're proud to have her as part of the family, so you show her off, as often as possible.
2. You don't mind spoiling her.
You might be broke, but if it is for your little it is for a good cause.
3. You get worried when she doesn't answer your texts back in a reasonable amount of time.
Five minutes? Thirty minutes? An hour? By the time it reaches an hour, you are ready to kill somebody or even her. A mother's protective instinct of course.
4. You are over protective of her.
Just like a mother, you are extremely protective over your little.
5. You want to know everything going on in her life.
Not a single detail can be left out.
6. You know EVERYTHING.
7. You ask her for her schedule.
You need to know where she is all the time, just so you can plan your own schedule around hers. And yes, you do have that schedule memorized.
8. You are willing to do things for her you do not normally do
You would run across campus for her if she needed you to. At this point, you probably cannot count the amount of times you have done something ridiculous for her.
9. You tell her what boys you approve of and which ones you do not.
Regardless of your opinion, she does what she wants and you support it. But just remember, mother knows best.
10. Whatever mood she is in, you're in too
It's the only loving thing to do when she is your child.
11. You get happy when she calls you mom.
Unless it is in a whiny, needy voice, then ignore her
12. You are willing to take care of her.
Whether she is throwing up because she had too much to drink, or she is actually sick. You are willing to take care of her.
13. Whatever big accomplishments she makes, you cannot wait to share it with the world and you are definitely more excited than she is.
If your little asked you to put a good grade of hers on your fridge, you would.
14. You are always proud of her.
She is your pride and joy and wouldn't trade her for the world.