14 Inspiring Quotes To Boost Your Positivity

"If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy

21
Tumblr

The way we see the world has an immense impact on our mood and overall health. Negative thoughts and conversations, self-doubt, and troubling times are known to be unconducive to living a happy and healthy life long-term, while also bringing us down in the moment. Although the struggles of day to day life can be tiresome and seem like all too much, these quotes are sure to help combat those negative vibes:

1. "Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves." - Wilhelm Von Humboldt

2. "When you awaken love and laughter in your life, your mind lets go of fear and anxiety, and your happy spirit becomes the healing balm that transforms every aspect of your human experience." - Jesse Dylan

3. "It is important to become aware that at every moment of our life we have the opportunity to choose joy." - Henri J.M. Nouwen

4. "Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored." - Earl Nightingale

5. "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." - Anne Frank

6. "At the end of the day, life is about being happy being who you are..." - Kim Kardashian

7. "Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." - Golda Meir

8. "One of the best ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. Photos are a great memory-prompt, and because we tend to take photos of happy occasions, they weight our memories to the good." - Gretchen Rubin

9. "If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy

10. "Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challenges are the keys to stress management. which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life." - Marilu Henner

11. "The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are." Goldie Hawn

12. "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." - Lyndon B. Johnson

13. "You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind." - Joyce Meyer

14. "I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we are all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door." - Maria Gibbs