14 Inspiration Pop Punk Lyrics For The End Of The Semester

You can get through it!

2058
Neck Deep

Congratulations! You have made it through midterms! I have to admit; this past week was rough. Now we have a full week to relax, go to the beach if we are lucky, and catch up on school and work. Finally, the semester is starting to come to an end but we do still have a few more weeks to get through. Listening to music helps me get through school and I have 14 motivational music lyrics that can help us get through the rest of our semester!

1. "If you never break, you'll never know how to put yourself back together." -Real Friends: Late Nights in my Car,

2. "Sometimes things will bend you, but trust me you'll be fine. Cause I've been moving mountains that I once had to climb." 'Neck Deep: Gold Steps

3. "The life you've always dreamt, I'm living it instead." -Knuckle Puck: Bedford Falls

4. "Don't paint me black when I used to be golden." -The Story So Far: Clairvoyant

5. "I'm finally acquiring the state of mind that everything is gonna be all right." -State Champs: Elevated

6. "I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames." Issues: Never Lose Your Flames

7. "I know it's tough but please don't give up." -Of Mice & Men: The Great Hendowski

8. "So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne" -Bring Me Th Horizon: Throne

9. "I heard that you've been
Having some trouble finding your place in the world.
I know how much that hurts,
But if you need a friend
Then please just say the word.." -All Time Low: Missing You

10. "Now don't lose your fight, kid,
It only takes a little push to pull on through,
With so much left to do;
You'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you." -All Time Low: Missing You

11. "Falling in and out of bed,
Sleep so I feel like I'm dead,
Trying to get a grip is kinda rough.

You say life has lost it's meaning,
And that's true if you believe it,
But someday you will stand above your demons,
You're not beneath this." -Neck Deep: Gold Steps

12. "In life we're gonna cry, in life we're gonna feel helpless, but that's how it's gotta be." Real Friends: Short Song

13. "We’ve said it before, we’ll say it again, Rise or die trying!" Four Year Strong: Fairweather Fan

14. "Keep your hopes up high and your head down low." A Day To Remember: All I Want

If I haven't sold you on how awesome pop punk is yet you need to check these bands out. Good luck with the rest of your semester. Try to stay focused and positive!

From Your Site Articles